I'm Looking for Some Buddies. :)

Options
Looking for active buddies to help me stay motivated and I'll do the same in return. My name is Ashley, I'm 20 years old and I'm about 70 lbs to reach my goal. I've lost 10 already. :)

I'm determined this time! ( I personally know that I've said this before, but I need to stick to it. And something is different this time. I've going at this life style change for about 3 weeks now.)

So, if you're interested in being my friend feel free to send me a friend request. I'm more than willing to be friends with every one!

If you're not interested, that's fine as well, I hope you do many wonderful things in life and I hope you reach your goals.

Thanks a bunch MFP community~

-Ashley

Replies

• Worthdyin4
    Options
    Hi Ashley! my name is Michelle and I'm looking for some buddies as well. I'm 31 and have always battled with my weight. There were points in my life where I was just settled with the fact that I was meant to be overweight. But not anymore I tell you!! By diet/ exercise and yes I have slipped a few times, I've gone from 300 lbs down to 195. My goal is to be 145 by my birthday on March 19 th. I know to do this I am going to have to surround myself with goal oriented gals and boys who are fighting for the same thing as me : to have their lives and their health back!! I'm very outgoing and bubbly. Also sarcastic and I love to laugh! I do have some health issues but I won't let em keep me down! You are doing great! Keep it up!! Friend me if you like~! I want someone who i can talk to on a daily basis an hopefully if the shoe fits, forge a longtime friendship with. :)
  • Scottttoct
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • ToBeAStrongerMan
    ToBeAStrongerMan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, and that goes for everyone else who is awesome. :)
  • xnikkijox
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have lost so much weight by being on this site. Mind you I have some long term dedicated friends who I could not do without. :smile:
  • ArcyF
    ArcyF Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HI Ashley!
    I'm Arcy, I'm 21 and I would love to be your buddy!
    You can add me if you like because I would love to help you stay motivated and hopefully, have you return the favor.
    I weigh 188lbs, and would like to be 140-145 but mostly I just don't want to be flabby anymore hehe. I carry too much of that extra weight in my midriff and hopefully a couple months from now we can both look back and congratulate each other on how much we've progressed and how much fitter we are then :)
  • LovelyTasha
    Options
    Would love to be friends, I'm actually in the market as well!!!
  • glamskater8292
    Options
    You can add me as well...always looking for additional support....you can never have too much!