Starting Again need Friends

Options
Morning Everyone

I am starting this again, I started back in January and lasted five months. But with illness, I lost focus. I am ready to get back into things, I have already started little things as in walking most nights, and joined a Pure Gym. This weekend I am planning my meals for next week. I am looking for new friends to help me start focus. Please feel free to add me

Replies

• IeshaMonica1993
    Options
    Hi. I started fresh as of last Monday. I log everyday and my diary is open to friends
    I'm following 4:3 (extension of 5:2).

Anyone can add me as long they have an open diary and log consistently. :)

Iesha x
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    Added you thank you
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi! Not exactly starting again but not been logging consistently for the last couple of weeks due to going on holiday... Taken me a while to get back into my routine! Started a clean slate today... Feel free to add, could do wi a little encouragement too!

Alli
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    Thank you added you
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hello from Queensland. Add me if you like.
  • BoomstickChick
    BoomstickChick Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again after having my little boy almost 2 weeks ago. Time to get my butt back in gear :smile:
  • soullightprisms
    Options
    I just joined this last week and am looking for friends also
  • thegreencricket
    Options
    We all need someone to cheer us on. Feel free to add me.
  • NorseMaiden
    NorseMaiden Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm not starting again technically...but Tomorrow I'm focusing on really working on finishing my goal. I've been coasting as of late and it's time to ramp it up. Feel free to add me. I log daily and my diary is open.
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been logging every day and am on here a lot.
  • kittiesandfarts
    kittiesandfarts Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for supportive friends. I'm on here everyday and always give words of encouragement :)