Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
I did AWFUL today!!! It's only 1:19 and I am already 600 calories over!!!!! I want to eat EVERYTHING in the house, I am not even hungry!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:explode: :explode: :explode:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I did AWFUL today!!! It's only 1:19 and I am already 600 calories over!!!!! I want to eat EVERYTHING in the house, I am not even hungry!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:explode: :explode: :explode:
  • ctucker07
    ctucker07 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. It's only one day in a long journey. Damage control today and start tomorrow with a postive attitude :happy:
  • divalovesyou1
    Options
    Put whatever food in your hand down right now!!!:tongue: and back away slowly!!LOL
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    Exercise and get some of those calories back! It's not too late! Hang in there!
  • nchandler22
    Options
    Becky

You say you did awful today but the day is not over, don't consider the entire day a loss because the first half was rough... go for a walk, turn on some good dance music and clean your house, work off some of those calories you want to rid yourself of but don't toss in the rest of the day, chin up... I wanted to binge eat this weekend and feel sorry for myself, I did a bit, irritated me and so I went dancing and just danced for hours, let myself let go of what I took in... hang in there, it most definitely is a rough road but its ok to stumble...

Nicole
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Cleaning your house is a great idea. Also, get some exersize.....I love spin! It totally burns off the excess....if you don't have a gym membership, I would find one anyway near your house and try to get a free day pass online...most have trials! Just don't give them your real phone number or else they'll never stop calling you!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Been there...done that
    Try and get out of the house or get busy cleaning etc
    Tack on some extra work-out time for the day and try and keep the rest of the day light with fruits/veggies and whole grains

We've all been there....

Kim
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    This happens to the best of us. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    When I have a day like this I try to treat the remainder of the day as if I didn't overeat. When I do this, I feel much better about myself at the end of the day. I'm not so down on myself because I "re-took" charge of my eating.

You can do this, start over now.

We are here for you! :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessDesiray
    PrincessDesiray Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs a day off and needs a diet break so don't worry about it. I would however just make a commitment to not eat anything after 6pm. This balances me out when I do this.
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Its alright, the office brought in FOUR pizzas for lunch today and I scarfed down half a pizza, ugh. Looks like I'll be at the gym extra late today. keep your chin up.