Introducing me!

Options
Hi

My name is Patricia, I am from Texas. I have three beautiful daughters and married to a very supportive husband.
Lets see where do I start. I have been overweight just about all my life, BUT it now has gotten to to the point that
its just ridiculous. When I started my diet which was in August I was weighing in at 375 wow! I know right, poor feet
having to carry all this weight lol. Yup I'm one of those that jokes about my weight to make myself feel better. Anyways
I have been up and down on the scale for the past couple of years the lowest I have been able to get down was only
340 well I ended up PG and now after all of this I am sick and tired of being this weight, I'm sure I'm not the only one
that got here because of stress and depression I know they get the blame for a lot of it, but it has been true. A lot has
gone on, but any who lol I have the most motivation that I have ever had the most I have been on a diet was a month and
I am beating that now, I am going walking to the park at least 3 times a week so I am doing more now than what I have tried
in the past. I get seizures and have an involuntary muscle contraction disorder that had made me depressed and not want to
go anywhere but not letting that get the best of me. So far from August I have gone down from 375 and as of today 356 so
definitely making some progress. I have set up a FB and put my starting pics and hoping to update it when I can its under phaatpat lol its what one of my cousins use to call me I know mean and rude but I didn't let it bother me. What I find that is helping me is when I do get hungry I just refill on my iced green tea and takes the hunger away so loving my progress so far.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a blessed, healthy, and successful day! :)

Replies

• irishjenny75
    Options
    Hey Pat,
    I have just started this...you have lost so much already!! You sound motivated. I think I am too...this time around! good luck on your journey x
  • osubeam
    osubeam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a wee bit and you ladies have helped with my lack of motivation!