NSV---JEANS!!

Options
My twins started high school this year so I decided to attend my first high school football game in years. I have been on my weight loss journey for 9 months and lost 53 pounds. i was in a size 18. I knew I would need new jeans to wear so I went shopping on Friday afternoon. I started out by trying on a 12 that was huge, went down to 10, still to big. Then I tried on an 8 that fit great and I was over the moon. I bought them immediately and wore them to the game. After a little while they stretched out and became to loose!! It never occured to me to try an even lower size. I went back to the store the next day and tried on the size 6. It fit!!!!! Now I can use my size 8 jeans as my "loose- fat day jeans"! I am more excited than I can convery to all of you on the message boards. I just wanted say to all of you guys-- Keep going. We can do it!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!