Replies

• JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - great work! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    congrats!! you have done amazing .... on a side note in your lighter pics your the double of my old manager !! like seriously you could be twins lol
  • Mlmr310
    Mlmr310 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look absolutely beautiful!!!
  • Emilie04444
    Emilie04444 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have had so many slip ups and binge episodes in the last 9 months but I have still managed to lose 108lbs, PLEASE do not let a bad day or weekend stop you!!! I have had multiple days in a row with zero regard to my diet and come home 12lbs up but you accept it and trudge along! I had a massive (not exaggerating) binge less than a month ago, they are getting better and less frequent but it’s SO much more important to get over it and start where you left off.

I think this is the key. Slip ups will happen, but the faster one recovers the better it is.

You look amazing. Congrats on all your success and perseverance!!
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, and thank you so much for sharing your success story! And, as everyone else has said - you were beautiful before, but now you look beautiful and 10 years younger!
  • mandelay1
    mandelay1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!

It really is about not letting a slip up derail you. That's what I used to do, but I'm so much better about it now. It's possible to change if you put in the effort!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing your amazing story. you look AWESOME.
  • inkedrcw
    Options
    beautiful, thanks for the pep talk throughout your story, needed it this morning! :flowerforyou:
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You are so strong and awesome! Thanks for sharing! You've accomplished something amazing. Rock on!
  • mushroomsontoast
    mushroomsontoast Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic - and look how big your eyes are now? :noway: Huge congrats, you look lovely :flowerforyou:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! This is so motivating to me
  • jcfelbi
    jcfelbi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hearing you talk about slip ups was JUST THE THING I needed to hear! I recently just "gave up" MFP for about week and yes, gained about 8 pounds!! But like you said, I've just jumped back in and am "starting" again. It was perfect to see your amazing progress, even with lapses throughout the process -- thanks for your "moderation" mantra and for reminding me that this IS what lifestyle change is all about.....
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    This is what I would like to achieve over time. I used to weigh what you are weighing right now before I had my son and I weigh a similar weight to your starting weight now. I gained about 18 lbs through pregnancy and 30 lbs the year after my sons birth. I then gained a lot when I was on risperdal because it really messes with my appetite and desire to be a healthy weight. Going off helped me lose weight again which is encouraging. I would really like to get to my pre-pregnancy weight again in the next year or so. It is funny. I think you look great at 186, but I thought I was so fat when I was that weight. It is amazing how your perspective changes when you gain weight.

You did such a great job. What has your calorie deficit and activity level been?
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    seriously well done!! you look sooo much younger it's ridiculous :D hard word has really paid off :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ahopefulloser
    ahopefulloser Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! I'm blown away. I can't wait until I'm at the 9 month mark. I'm currently in month #4 and I feel like I'm doing pretty well. Hopefully I'll be able to post my own amazing transformation 5 or 6 months from now.

Again, you are AWESOME!
  • frostytots
    frostytots Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • cleo135
    cleo135 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    what a difference!! you look great
  • StephanieMM2013
    Options
    Amazing! You look vibrant :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!