My results so far!!

Options
q5np.jpg

I've been on my weight loss journey since April of 2011. I lost 30 pounds instantly in 3 months. But after that, I've been hovering around 168-175 for a very long time!! This past July I was 174.3, I decided to get back on track! In 2 months I lost 13 pounds and I am finally down to 161 pounds! Thats almost a 40 pound weight loss! On top of that, I have gained a lot of muscle and strength as well. I'm not very into cardio and running. But I'm more of a lifter than anything :) So for exercise, I did a lot of powerlifting and strength training. On top of that, I kept my diet on check and stayed on an ULTRA LOW CARB DIET, and I get a carb nite at least once a week! So here is my success story so far and if i can do it, you can do it too! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• blakedebo
    blakedebo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • nikky31
    nikky31 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    you look great!! awesome job!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Looks like a lot more than 13lbs! Keep up the good work!
  • triniechu
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!! You really think it looks like a lot? I think i'm more toned now from all my training and taking carbs out of my diet. I feel great! :)
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!! You really think it looks like a lot? I think i'm more toned now from all my training and taking carbs out of my diet. I feel great! :)

YES. I'm super jealous of your arm progress with that amount of loss. My arms didn't change visibly for like a year, until after I already reached maintenance. Yours look remarkably different!
  • krnlmustrd
    krnlmustrd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Very nice!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Keep it up... great job!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    great job
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Big difference in your arms, especially the back picture! I just started lifting myself...thanks for sharing your progress.
  • Great job! and yes you can really tell a difference, much more toned and you can really tell in your face. :smile:
  • triniechu
    Options
    Yesss dont be scared to lift heavy!!! :) deadlifts, back squats, overhead presses and power cleans aren't that bad! :)
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    There's a huge difference in your waist, tummy, arms, and back!
  • swilliams921
    swilliams921 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started The Carb Nite Solution also. It's pretty much a precursor to Carb Backloading after first getting more into it. I'm on day 4 of reorientation and I'm down 6 pounds and an inch off my waist. I'm also taking a break from the exercise for 2-3 weeks until I get the ball rolling on this.
  • triniechu
    Options
    I just started The Carb Nite Solution also. It's pretty much a precursor to Carb Backloading after first getting more into it. I'm on day 4 of reorientation and I'm down 6 pounds and an inch off my waist. I'm also taking a break from the exercise for 2-3 weeks until I get the ball rolling on this.

Thats awesome!! Results of the carb nite solution is different for everyone. I've only been on the diet for almost for weeks now and already lost 7 pounds. I heard, I wont like the results on the scale especially if i do a lot of strength training and powerlifting since im gaining muscle. But as you can see in the photos I've really leaned out even though I didnt lose a lot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!