Hello and Thanks, 104 lb so far(w/ before n current pics)

Options

Replies

• Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!
  • IcyDiva
    IcyDiva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, I have been on and off again, but I know I can succeed, congrats on your weight loss, and may you continue to be blessed in this journey..
  • pg1derful
    Options
    What she said!
  • momoflukedavid
    Options
    Congratulation, that's a great success and marker on your journey! Inspiring!
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress! You look great, and your face is so slim and handsome, now. Thanks for sharing your pics and advice.
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Amazing job
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job so far keep up the hard work :smile:
  • syk48
    syk48 Posts: 16
    Options
    Great inspiration !!! I need to see that and help me see it can be done .I have 100 lbs to lose and I'm doing 1 day at a time. thank you and congrats .:smile:
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    What amazing progress! Thank you for sharing.
  • tinavanvliet
    Options
    Wow that's quite an achievement already! You are an inspiration to everyone out there. Keep up the good work!:happy: :bigsmile:
  • rhondamik
    rhondamik Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing journey! It has been hard for me to say goodbye to the junk food, but I know I HAVE to be accountable for my own health. Keep up the fantastic job you are doing. You will never regret it!
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss !! Really helpful tips too.
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    excellent! thank you for sharing your story and inspiring us! you look amazing.
  • AnnaMarie9015
    Options
    Hi! I saw your scale and was like, "Thats incredible!" and decided to look at your profile. Huni, you look PHENOMENAL!!! You look soo great. Keep up the great work and keep doing what you doing. CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! Amazing job! You look like a completely different person...truly an inspiration!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Your doing great well done and thanks for sharing.
  • JamieH1984
    JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! Keep us posted on how you're doing :bigsmile:
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WOW.. You look wonderful! Keep it up!
  • twinmombalto
    twinmombalto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You must feel sooo much better!!! I can't wait to be in your shoes...keep on inspiring me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!