FALL IS COMING!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I really am looking forward to cooler weather. I'm a teacher and there's no air conditioning where I work. So day after day my pupils showed up wearing strappy tops and shorts and I had to look all grown-up and decent. Now I can go back to wearing tights without sweating like mad and my trusty trousers and blouses. And soon my lovely grass-green winter coat!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    This will be my first fall with working out/eating well. All summer I've been working out outdoors, and I plan to continue until it gets too cold for me. I'm looking forward to walking through the fall scenery. I love the orange and yellow of fall. And I cannot wait to decorate for Halloween and get some pumpkins!
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Autumn is my favorite, followed by winter as a close second. I love getting up to the mountains for hiking in the fall- love the changing leaves, the crisp air, not sweating profusely... And I love winter for skiing (nordic AND alpine, though I'm partial to the latter)

I am REALLY looking forward to hiking with my daughters and husband the next couple months- my 19mo will love being in the woods on daddy's back, and I will enjoy the challenge of hiking with my infant strapped to me. :happy:
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I mean I don't like freezing temps, but when you live on the beach in Central FL, that ish can get HOT!!! I like the in-between, not so cold but nice breezes and pumpkins!!! LOL
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    I mean I don't like freezing temps, but when you live on the beach in Central FL, that ish can get HOT!!! I like the in-between, not so cold but nice breezes and pumpkins!!! LOL

Haha, yeah breezes are nice.

I can't believe I totally forgot to mention the always being cold part :(

You live on a beach ? :sad:
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Fall is my absolute favourite time of the year! LOVE me some sweater weather! :)
    Not to mention Halloween, falling leaves, Christmas around the corner...whats not to like!
  • jfurrrr
    jfurrrr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fall is my absolute favorite season as well. Pumpin spice flavored everything, cooler weather (I also live in Florida)... I get so happy when I'm walking through the stores and see all of the fall items for sale.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    This thread fails without this.

4i0d8x.png
    (jeez, that was way too big!)

Only thing I love about winter besides boots!

Love fall and Halloween!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I am in Sydney, Australia and Spring has Sprung here :) fabulous!!
  • LightersUp
    LightersUp Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I LOVE fall/winter! They're my favorite seasons! Especially Black Friday where I get to shop for new clothes since hopefully by then, I have already lost a lot of weight! And also Fall to me is the opening for the new year which makes me even more motivated!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,814 Member
    Options
    I am soooo excited for fall. I live in Mt, but its been mid 90s for 3 months straight, tomorrows suppose to be 78, I am so excited, I love fall, Halloween, my birthday, 2 of my kids birthdays, caramel apples, love it all. I went apple picking yesterday and will be making lots of nummy treats tomorrow