Need to lose 60lb, need friends and motivation!

Options
TrishaLeighNelson
TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello! I am currently 215 5'9" and my goal is to be 155. I want to get fit to have my second baby. My first pregnancy I was 215 lb and as soon as I started to look pregnant and not just fat(28 weeks) I went into labor! I want to have a healthy second pregnancy and I want to be able to have a pregnancy belly! :) I am really look for people to help motivate me and keep me on track. I would love to have people who have a lot to lose so we can do this together :) And Id also love to have people who are done with their weight loss journey and just here for their health now :) Anyways, send me a request!

Replies

• evviamarshall
    evviamarshall Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I had my second child at 28 weeks so I know your pain there. I'm always up to helping others stay motivated :-)
  • chrysa858
    Options
    Good Evening,
    Hi :) My name is Chrysa and I started out at 206 in 2011 went down to 195 in January of 2012 by September I was at 172 than I went thru a bout of depression and gained back 6lbs. :( BUT good thing is I am back on here now and ready to rock n roll. Add me and I will keep you motivated. My goal is to be about 135-145. I have done alot of research on all aspects of dieting, and exercise. Today I just found out that I am burning calories when I feed my cows and sheep, Its only 15 minutes but those calories count too. On average you walk an hour in your home those count as well... you lose calories cooking, cleaning, yard work, and washing your car. I can give you the websites if you would like on how to calculate how many calories you are burning, we all burn different calories according to our weight. You can do, I know you can you are already rockin it out. You are grand! Add me and send me a message anytime! :happy:
  • SophK90
    Options
    Hey, I am a mother who completely my figure through pregnancy. I always find its REALLY hard to be good and stick to diets when you have child asking for ice-creams/chocolate/trips out etc.
    I have 33lbs to lose and i am only 6lbs down and I am on here as i want to be healthier, and settle down now.
    It does help when getting support on here though, i will add you :)
  • kalypso18
    kalypso18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 60 lbs. My diary is open and I am trying hard to track every day although I have not been very consistent. 200lbs shooting for 140.
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have found some great friends so far!
This discussion has been closed.