T.H.E (Trying Hard Everyday) Team.... Starting again

Options
1235»

Replies

• beccalgriffin
    Options
    KALTGELT - thank you for the welcome! my hubby is working on his weight at the same time; however, we just haven't found our rhythm yet. I have an appt. tonight at 6pm at his gym to see what it would take to upgrade his membership to a family package. My biggest obstacle is not having someone to watch my kiddos while I work out. His gym has childcare for up to 2 hours while I work out, so I'm crossing my fingers that it won't be too expensive to add me.

You're doing an awesome job! Thank you for your example of sticking with it!
  • beccalgriffin
    Options
    For anyone looking for a set of complete in-home workouts, I recommend Chalene Johnson's TurboJam. Yes, she's an energetic blonde who kinda makes you sick at first, but she's quite motivating instead of annoying like so many other video instructors. She's part of the Beachbody line, and I plan to get back on the wagon with her exercises this evening. She mixes it up and has great music to keep you pumped up.

Rock on and make it fun! :glasses:
  • beccalgriffin
    Options
    Would love to your this group.

I LOVE your Betty Boop picture! Perfect!
  • egam
    egam Posts: 127
    Options
    Hey guys, Welcome to the group! You might want to start posting on the link in losingitforgood's comment a few posts above you. That were the rest of us are!