Just wondering

Options
I exercised a little today and added about 266 calories to my exercise calories.

I just ate dinner, and now Im at 1,247 calories for my day.

I am completely stuffed.... It says I need about 219 calories left....

Does anyone have any advice, im not sure what to do... if I should eat maybe a fiber 1 bar for example? :( I know I should eat my exercise calories but im really full and not sure about eating after 8

Is it okay to be at just at around 1200 calories for the day?

Replies

• 22Gibson
    Options
    Listen to your body.......If you're full, you're full.
    But *know* that if you want that bar later,( for dessert) you have the extra calories to spare ;)
  • pizzy
    pizzy Posts: 47
    Options
    ok so you dont have to eat your exercise calories. you can but dont have too, if you do eat them only eat half of what you burned. sometimes i dont eat all of my workout calories, its one of those rewards for working out is that you can have a little more if you want. also you should never eat 3-4 hours before going to bed. hope this helps
  • KristinaW
    Options
    just cause it says you have them remaining does not mean that you need to eat them.
    even on days when i totally pig out all day i cant seem to even hit the 1000 mark, and on a normal day i dont even eat 600. if i were actually going to eat everything available each day i would have to eat a tub of ice cream.

point is- if you eat more then your body wants you will gain weight instead of lose it. check out your goal page and adjust your daily goal according to your eating habits- not the standard of what normal people eat.
  • katrinavw
    Options
    cool! thanks for the advice everyone! i appreciate it, just needed some opinions :D
  • dogdaze
    dogdaze Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Don't eat just for eating's sake but do try to consume at least 1200 calories (or you will go into starvation mode)
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Just to clarify things, it does not matter what time you eat food. You can eat right before bed it is not going to affect anything except your dreams, as far as gaining weight goes. But it is not advised to eat before bed because your body does not have time to digest.
  • EmmmyK
    EmmmyK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just asked my trainer about this last night. She said that's fine, that it maybe some calories from sugar that your missing, but if you full then don't eat.

Good Luck..

Emily