Replies

• Duayldooky
    Duayldooky Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for inspiration and to inspire. Add me
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends- feel free to add me too!
  • lbryant79
    Options
    My diary is open, only be back since last week, tried 1 week of eating whatever I wanted, this week I'm on my best behavior (or better behavior) feel free to add me as a friend for morale support, I train daily and eat planty of fruit.
  • Luminous_Dark
    Options
    Meh diary is open to friends/contacts, anybody feel free to add me- if you want to. Good luck! :)
  • MrBryGuy
    Options
    I like that idea. I don't usually look at other people's diarys ( 8-P ) But it would be a cool to see what other people come up with. Feel free to add me!
  • CrystalBeat
    CrystalBeat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My Diary is open to friends so feel free to add me :) I need people to motivate me as well :)
  • chris2267
    chris2267 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. Add away. :)
  • SimplyMeLucia
    SimplyMeLucia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I always welcome support and inspiration! Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I am willing to support any and all new friends.
  • fattymcbuttrpants
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I'm pretty much a creature of habit as well! But what I've done has worked really well for me so far!
  • Paula5130
    Paula5130 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, my diary is open to friends. Been doing MFP for about 4 months now, so it's part of my daily routine. Started loosing a year ago had rocketed up to 14 stone 12.5' now 12 stone 7' it's been a long road but so worth it. I'm fitter and healthier and aiming to loose another 21 pounds ish ish. Add me if you want, I eat healthy and track everything
  • icefitn
    icefitn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open to my friends. Feel free to add me.