Options
_noob_
_noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
I'm with Jason.

Replies

• MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Me too. Freddy's just a creep. And he's annoying.

I like a silent monster.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8xg5951Wf1re7ugao1_500.gif
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I'm ignoring the fact that the movie ever happened.

Freddy's only real power is in people's dreams. We have no idea whether or not Jason even dreams. If he doesn't obviously Freddy wins. If he does, then Freddy stands a good choice of keeping him occupied/distracted for a while (maybe even indefinitely) but that's about it. So I'm gonna say stalemate if Jason dreams, Jason if he doesn't.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    why are you pitting two members against each other? this isn't Fight Club.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/freddy
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/jason

:huh:
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    InForJason
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go with Freddy. Jason never scared me. He doesn't even run! Freddy, however, can get you in your sleep. Everyone has to sleep sometime.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I'm going with Freddy. They are both cheesy, but Freddy at least had variety with how he killed you.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    bad link...carry on
  • TinaMae86
    TinaMae86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Freddy for sure. I love all the "scary movie monsters" but Freddy is my favorite.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

Freddy's only real power is in people's dreams. We have no idea whether or not Jason even dreams. If he doesn't obviously Freddy wins. If he does, then Freddy stands a good choice of keeping him occupied/distracted for a while (maybe even indefinitely) but that's about it. So I'm gonna say stalemate if Jason dreams, Jason if he doesn't.

i actually loved this movie...mostly because we got to see Kelly Rowland die a horrible death...

and that Joan of Arcadia kid...Chris Marquette and Jason Ritter....

and yeah...it was good...

and Jason ALWAYS wins...unless he's up against someone really really really crafty......a cunning linguist really...

then ...and only THEN...he loses.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Jason Voorhees is a homicidal, unstoppable force of nature. Freddy is a d-bag game show host wannabe', complete with stupid puns.

Jason in eternal, and Freddy's right up there with cassette tapes.
  • xoxolindseym
    Options
    Jason, for sure.

However, the only horror movie monster that ever scared me was Michael Myers... fdsjnfjds.
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    *whispers* freddy.
  • contingencyplan
    Options

i actually loved this movie...mostly because we got to see Kelly Rowland die a horrible death...

and that Joan of Arcadia kid...Chris Marquette and Jason Ritter....

and yeah...it was good...

and Jason ALWAYS wins...unless he's up against someone really really really crafty......a cunning linguist really...

then ...and only THEN...he loses.

I didn't like the movie because I grew up on the earlier Nightmare/Friday movies where they weren't so overly comedic in nature and were meant to be taken more seriously. The original Nightmare on Elm Street ranks among one of my all time favorites.
  • contingencyplan
    Options
    Jason Voorhees is a homicidal, unstoppable force of nature. Freddy is a d-bag game show host wannabe', complete with stupid puns.

Jason in eternal, and Freddy's right up there with cassette tapes.

Therein lies my point. The original Nightmare didn't have any of that, he was more overtly scary and more a real embodiment of fear. The cheesiness didn't start to come into play until Part 3 and things just went downhill from there as it turned more into a comedy.

Anyway my whole point was that if you look at the first 2 Nightmare on Elm Street movies, you will see Freddy was not the cheesy gameshow host he was portrayed as. He was dark, scary, and embodied fear itself.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Ron Hextall

parent2.gif
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Freddy. I'm actually wearing this shirt as I type this message:

len6HDM.jpg?1
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I've always favored Freddy, and I'm pretty sure he has the advantage because he is crafty and seems to have a higher level of intelligence than Jason. Brains > Machete
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    *takes a nap and asks Freddy*

Yeah he said he would woop Jason's *kitten*!
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Freddy because +1 for the sweater.