HALLOWEEN Costume Ideas??

Options
2»

Replies

• foxgl0ve
    foxgl0ve Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I agree, you don't really need to build it around your glasses, you can still be a dinosaur, or Han Solo, or a transformer with glasses on. Everyone will get it.

Some costume ideas with glasses: Daria, Clark Kent, Rachel Maddow, Walter White, Alex from Orange is the new black.

If you live near Salem, you could also come to the Salem Zombie walk on 9/29. All zombies are welcome.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I agree, you don't really need to build it around your glasses, you can still be a dinosaur, or Han Solo, or a transformer with glasses on. Everyone will get it.

Some costume ideas with glasses: Daria, Clark Kent, Rachel Maddow, Walter White, Alex from Orange is the new black.

If you live near Salem, you could also come to the Salem Zombie walk on 9/29. All zombies are welcome.

Yea I just said it was preferred not needed lol but thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Our family LOVES Halloween. This was our crew last year. My youngest loves Batman so she went as Batgirl. My oldest went as Catwoman...notice the pearls around her next?! lol And I guess you can figure who my husband and I went as. :) Love dressing up with the kids!!

IMG_20130909_102749_zps5534cc70.jpg

oh how cute! Awesome costumes & great picture! :)