TurboFire Results! Lots of PICS! "You're Not Even Tired!"

Options
2 Weddings and a Funeral. It's been a crazy few years.

43107af4-4888-4184-9e66-e0564e076539_zps276305f3.jpg

I've posted before about how I lost my husband to AML Leukemia almost 2 years ago, leaving me widowed at 28 with our 3 year old son to raise. Overweight and obese since childhood, I knew I had to do something to lose the weight once and for all.

Adult3_zps294512d8.jpg
Adult2_zps14cb4eb4.jpg

I found P90x last year and used it for 6 months to lose 27lbs. Then I added Shakeology to my diet and started to melt off all the fat.

P90x90days_zps76d5c03c.jpg

Recently, I have discovered my SOULMATE workout! TURBOFIRE! I didn't think working out could be this much fun. I lost my last 10lbs and melted away 5% of my body fat! I would pop in my video on my REST day just to have some FUN!
eea2c522-b869-48a8-b2df-baa860992775_zps0f7d67d2.jpg
SICK I KNOW! Especially when I used to be that girl who would pretend to be sick in school when it was our day to run the mile in P.E.!

Just keep pushing play, eating right and staying positive! YOU CAN DO THIS! Remember, it's not how FAST you start, it's how LONG you stay CONSISTENT! There's NO MAGIC, just HARD WORK!

315fcb8d-1ee0-48fb-8ad6-a10076e31a44_zps376eff1b.jpg

I love helping others reach their goals (no one should do this alone), so feel free to add me as a friend! I would love to help you! I have 50 spots left for my next Facebook Fitness Challenge if you're ready for a change and would like motivation, accountability and free coaching. I would love to help you! Facebook: AchieveUrDreamsCoaching or Instagram: MarcellaFosterFitness or message me anytime on MFP for some pick-me-up! NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!

kidbeforeafter_zps7d9ac0e7.jpg

Replies

• joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    OP fixed hers, deleting mine. Nice work, btw!
  • AchieveYourDreams
    Options
    Thanks Josh! Got it fixed!
  • StephanieMM2013
    Options
    Awesome! What an amazing transformation!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    Congrats, wow what a great transformation
  • AchieveYourDreams
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! I never thought I would make it this far. Sometimes it doesn't matter how long the journey takes, just as long as you get there, right? So glad to finally be healthy and happy.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I looove TurboFire!! I also use TF on my "rest" days to break up the monotony of Insanity. It's such an awesome feeling when you find a workout that you love, and that gives you amazing results. Your transformation is incredible!! You've been through so much, and you are such a strong mom for your 3 children. Keep up the good work :)
  • waterlily72
    waterlily72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great results! Love Turbofire too! Unfortunately it irritates my knees so I can't do it often.
  • enchanted_daydream
    Options
    Wow!! You look AWESOME!! What an inspiration :)
  • Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well done - you look incredible!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    My condolences on the loss of your husband.

You look amazing.
  • emmawoolf84
    emmawoolf84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You're so incredible.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • frankyk89
    frankyk89 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing job and your hard work shows! I just started T25 & using Shakeology yesterday.... Would like to add you if you don't mine.... and keep up the hard work! :drinker: :smile:
  • marjorianna
    marjorianna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome tansformation, I love Turbofire too. I do Turbofire on my off days of T25 and when I need a pick me up. It gets me in a better mood. I would like to add you as a friend. Thanks for sharing!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! A new lease on life for you. You look INCREDIBLE.
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow! Be so proud of yourself! You look amazing and strong! Congrats! I love TF too.
  • cjcmrn
    cjcmrn Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you are quite the inspiration.
    Sorry on the loss of your husband.
    Congrats on finding your inner strength to overcome all of it to be a better version of yourself
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look so good...!!! I have turbo fire too such a great workout...your right its not magic its hard work!! Nice Job
  • AchieveYourDreams
    AchieveYourDreams Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Just realized how to check the comments! Holy cow you've lost over 100lbs! That is amazing! What would you say is the most valuable thing you learned on your journey to lose over 100lbs?
  • mdunne1985
    mdunne1985 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did any of you find the moves hard at the start?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!