WILLPOWER..

Options
sbeezii
sbeezii Posts: 15
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
It took me a while to read all of the responses I received on my earlier post.

the amount of people who took time out of their day to respond to me, to encourage, to educate, to offer help..

from the very bottom of my heart, I'm so grateful.. and I appreciate it so much.

I only got to reply to a few of you but I read each and every one of the posts, and again.. it's so refreshing, and I feel better about this.

i'm going to make a plan, and atleast start from there.

maybe that was what was stressing me out, not thinking about a plan, just flustered with the "how am I going to do this?!"

suggesting the plan took a little weight off my shoulders.

thank you to each and every one of you.. and I pray god blesses us all on this journey.

Replies

• sillyrichie
    sillyrichie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It took me a while to read all of the responses I received on my earlier post.

the amount of people who took time out of their day to respond to me, to encourage, to educate, to offer help..

from the very bottom of my heart, I'm so grateful.. and I appreciate it so much.

I only got to reply to a few of you but I read each and every one of the posts, and again.. it's so refreshing, and I feel better about this.

i'm going to make a plan, and atleast start from there.

maybe that was what was stressing me out, not thinking about a plan, just flustered with the "how am I going to do this?!"

suggesting the plan took a little weight off my shoulders.

thank you to each and every one of you.. and I pray god blesses us all on this journey.

That's the spirit! This post makes me smile. See? :happy: You can do it...it's overwhelming at first but if you take it in strides, it's MUCH easier to take care of!
  • TrishaLeighNelson
    TrishaLeighNelson Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thanks fr the add, Im so glad we can be here to help each other through our journeys! Tell us about your plan when you get it figured out :)
This discussion has been closed.