activity level?

Options
Not sure what to put my activity level at.

I'm a nanny 3 days a week so I'm always running after the kids. I ride my horse 3-4 days a week and I also work at a barn doing barn chores 4 days a week for 3 hours. Even with that busy schedule I still exercise for at least 30 mins 5 days a week.

But I do consider myself lazy and like to sit a lot. (Which needs to change) lol.

Replies

• 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Lightly active at least.
    Keep in mind the MFP activity level does not include exercise. It expects you to log it and eat those calories (or at least some of them)
  • psychofairy25
    psychofairy25 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Personally I would set it at the lowest level to start, chasing kids and riding a horse dont tend to get your heart rate up enough to really make enough difference, besides its error on the side of caution, you add your 30 min routine to the exercise section and you bump up calorie for the day anyways. I found I got better results this way even with my chasing a 2 yr old around all day :) but if you get too tired to do routine sticking with the lowest setting bump it up by one. activity levels are hard to gauge in others,
    Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I would say that's "very active" or whatever the highest one is.

I gave myself the highest option and it still doesn't give me what I know I NEAT,
    and you sound more active than me.
  • h0rseyhudson
    Options
    I don't just trail ride... I am a competitive barrel racer. When I'm riding my HR is above 150
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I don't just trail ride... I am a competitive barrel racer. When I'm riding my HR is above 150

You can log that separately as exercise.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Moderately active and log the workouts. Or lightly active and log the horse riding as well.