jillian michaels on youtube (30DS & others)

Options
I found level 1 of the 30 day shred: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Anyone know if there is level 2 and 3 on youtube?

Also, I have level 1 of the 6 week 6 pack abs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ8Zdj0OPMI

Again ... missing level 2. Can anyone help?

I have a request in at the library, but I'm on a waitlist.

Replies

• Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    yes all 3 levels of 30 day shred are available on youtube easily

even ripped in 30 first level is available if others know about the other levels of ripped in 30 leme know plz
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You can 'rent' level 2, but I don't think its available for free. Same with all the other Level 1s - they give you those for free but you have to either 'rent' or buy the DVDs for anything above that. Which I think is fair enough. If they let the whole thing go up on YouTube for free nobody would buy the DVD. I would imagine they also have some copyright control that stops other people illegally uploading their IP onto youtube.
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    ok, thanks; I was afraid of that.
  • feitian
    feitian Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well, Level 2 and Level 3 of 30DS was available via a link by a youtube user on youtube. Looks like it has been taken down. Level 2 is, however, available for rent on youtube for .99 cents. I would also check with your local library. I was able to check out a number of JIllian Michael's titles or at least put in a request for it.
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Well, Level 2 and Level 3 of 30DS was available via a link by a youtube user on youtube. Looks like it has been taken down. Level 2 is, however, available for rent on youtube for .99 cents. I would also check with your local library. I was able to check out a number of JIllian Michael's titles or at least put in a request for it.

I did Day 1 of Level 2 via YouTube yesterday, so unless they've taken it down in the last 20hrs it's still available.

REALLY hope they haven't, cos I'm really enjoying it (if "enjoying" is the right word for getting your *kitten* handed to you for 20mins a day).
  • brooksaceb
    brooksaceb Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    U have a link for level two
  • EmmaOnTrack
    Options
    U have a link for level two

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yi5mdHCN81c
  • carebearbecky
    carebearbecky Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sadly it says it's blocked in my country. Oh well... I only just started level 1 today, so maybe I will find another level 2 by the time I need it!!
  • EmmaOnTrack
    Options
    Sadly it says it's blocked in my country. Oh well... I only just started level 1 today, so maybe I will find another level 2 by the time I need it!!

Well I'd better keep quiet down here in little old New Zealand...they obviously haven't noticed us yet! :glasses: