Family bought some fancy puffs. Should I eat? Help!

Options
My dad recently bought some cream puffs for the family and they're almost gone now. I haven't touched any but I am really tempted to eat one because I haven't had it in a really long time and they don't usually buy such pastries. Should I go ahead and eat one or should I deny myself? It's only Tuesday here and I set a goal that I will only eat cheat food one meal a week. I don't know what to do?? :( help!!

Replies

• psulioness11
    Options
    My philosophy in life is "Treat yo self."

Still working on the moderation part, but it's good advice. Having a healthy mind and body isn't worth it if you don't have a healthy soul, so GO FOR IT! One won't destroy you.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    What harm can one do. This is a lifestyle change. Cream puffs happen lol.
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Eat it, savour it, thoroughly enjoy it. Cut down a little on something else and do a little more exercise, sorted! :flowerforyou:
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    If you can fit them into your calories for the day, go for it.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Just have 1 serving like exactly 1 serving you wont feel deprived and binge if you allow yourself treats
  • rtjenny
    Options
    Its a treat. I'd say eat it then work it out at the gym!
  • blueboxgeek
    blueboxgeek Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If you have the calories left then go for it. I personally try not to totally deny the things I love. I just eat lower cal things and exercise more so I can fit in little treats to my weight loss plan. I don't plan on giving things like chocolate up forever so learning how to eat it in moderation is an important part of a healthier lifestyle in my opinion.
  • MimRob
    Options
    Quite often the fantasy is better than reality, eat one, enjoy it and move on :)
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Have half of one if you don't have the calories for a whole one. That way you get the taste without all the calories. Either that or eat it and go out for a walk to work it off.
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    If you have the calories left then go for it. I personally try not to totally deny the things I love. I just eat lower cal things and exercise more so I can fit in little treats to my weight loss plan. I don't plan on giving things like chocolate up forever so learning how to eat it in moderation is an important part of a healthier lifestyle in my opinion.

Exactly
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Log it, Own It, Enjoy it. Move on.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    IIFYM eat it, if not, step away from the puff!