Friends wanted :)

Options
Hey guys, I joined up a while ago but I am finding it hard to keep motivated enough to log on everyday and I think adding some friends on here will make a massive difference! I am 20 years old and I'd love to get to know you guys, thanks!

Replies

• Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • DeeDeeMee
    DeeDeeMee Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm in pretty much the same position as you and don't have any friends on here either. Have just sent you a request.

:)
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Im on here daily. Feel free to add me if youd like.
  • AbsyPernet
    Options
    Good Morning, I'm here daily if you need any more friends for cheers and motivation:smile:
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp :)
  • ashleearoha
    ashleearoha Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replys so far! Champions! :)
  • BeachbodyAshley
    Options
    Nice to meet you all!! My name is Ashley and I'm a new mom of twin boys. I've chosen to start my weightloss journey roughly three months ago. I've lost 20 pounds and 15 plus inches so far and have much more to lose. I'm currently a Beachbody coach who help motivate and inspire others such as myself. Those who don't know Beachbody..it's the company that made Insanity and P90x workouts. Love the dvd's and am currently doing Shaun T's T25. 25 min long and scheduled to follow it 5 days a week. I'm starting a new challenge group and for those who are interested message me at www.facebook.com/beachbodyashley. I love to meet new people and it's the perfect place to get to know me. Wish everyone the best!! ~Ashley
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)
  • glamskater8292
    Options
    You can add me. I'm always looking for support. I'm not on here every day, but I need to get better on that. :)
  • pari_06
    pari_06 Posts: 109
    Options
    Hey! I hav d same problem as ashlee. Infact i skip exercise too..so to keep me motivated to do workout, log in calories..i too need friends..soo hii guys
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey there! :bigsmile:
    I am 20 too!!!! I'm always up for new friends and am active - always! Feel free to add! :drinker:
  • suzmedder
    suzmedder Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I log daily and am very supportive to my friends on here and my diary is open too.

Anyone feel free to add, the more the merrier!!

:)
  • fitguitarist
    fitguitarist Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello I just joined today.add me please.
  • mokoko123
    mokoko123 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm here daily (not usually on the message boards though) and love lots of friends so feel free to add me!!! I'm doing beachbody workouts (am not a coach, not looking to sell) and right now and doing TurboFire and Chalean Extreme
  • annelwatson
    annelwatson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday can add me if you like
  • MdotSole
    MdotSole Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Friends make all the difference in the world on here. Feel free to add me!
  • bahbahox
    bahbahox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    had this for a while but only just started using it, looking for friends to help motivate me and for me to motivate :)
    feel free to add me xxx
  • Khamara_01
    Khamara_01 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    added :)