94+ pounds and Counting

Options

Replies

• cathylopez1975
    cathylopez1975 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love that you "started the journey" 2+ years ago! It doesn't happen over night! It looks like you made real lifestyle changes that will help you maintain when you reach your final goal.
  • cathylopez1975
    cathylopez1975 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I put together some new before and afters for an instagram post and to keep myself motivated. I've lost 94 pounds (I think I may have lost over 100 because I didnt weight myself until two weeks after I started but I digress...). It's hard to see my progress in the mirror, especially when I compare it to my idea of the ideal body, but my before and afters help me get some perspective.

I totally get what you say. In my head I'm still the same weight and the tummy fat seems to confirm it. For my one year anniversary of my new life, I did before/after pics and it's totally shocking - and motivating! You are doing GREAT!
  • Talirae9
    Talirae9 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look stunning. Love the lifting pic, go girl!
  • haunstar
    haunstar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that you are beautiful in all these pictures? You really are. I am glad you have made some changes that have made you happier- that squat is killer!!!
    You ARE BEAUTIFUL-- no matter your weight.
    Way to go inspiring those around you!

I am happy you are happy!
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are absolutely stunning!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    Options
    Brava!:flowerforyou:
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I would say that you are like a butterfly, emerging from a cocoon to be seen in a new light. But that is not worthy of the progress you have made, or how kick *kitten* it is that you lift.
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!
  • KittyJoi
    KittyJoi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congratulations you look beautiful. You have a perfect hourglass figure.
  • Beana21
    Beana21 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Congrats to you. :smile:
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I love that you "started the journey" 2+ years ago! It doesn't happen over night! It looks like you made real lifestyle changes that will help you maintain when you reach your final goal.

it's taking a lot longer then I thought it would/wanted it to but in the end im glad im losing it slowly. puts me much more in tune with my body! i know i can maintain my final goal because i literally don't think i could let myself go back to where i used to be!
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Can I just say that you are beautiful in all these pictures? You really are. I am glad you have made some changes that have made you happier- that squat is killer!!!
    You ARE BEAUTIFUL-- no matter your weight.
    Way to go inspiring those around you!

I am happy you are happy!

thank you so much :) i put myself down when i shouldn't. it's kind people like you that helps me go easy on myself.
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Damn, girl, you look great! And such a blessing to your family and friends modeling a healthy, sustainable lifestyle. You are impressive!
  • Equilibrium
    Equilibrium Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before -- you're stunning now. And you'll probably be around a lot longer. Keep up that good work. :happy:
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look really good! I am always amazed at how much younger everyone looks when they lose weight! Congratulations on your success!
  • HefferSprint
    HefferSprint Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! You look amazing! Job well done!
  • enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing.
  • stevesilk
    stevesilk Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great progress. Congratulations and best wishes on your goals going forward.
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Such wonderful progress!! Keep it up!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed. You look fantastic. In fact, enjoy my stamp of approval.
    *APPROVAL!*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!