belly fat

Options
Hi which is better to get rid of belly fat and tone the mid section, jillian michaels ripped in 30 or 6 week 6 pack? Orvany others people recommend.

Thanks

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Your body decides where you lose fat from when. There's a saying, "abs are made in the kitchen", and it's so true. Losing fat is 80% diet. Find cardio you like. If that's JM, go for it. Get a good resistance program going. This will help you maintain muscle while losing fat. You'll like how you look better than if doing cardio only.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Your body decides where you lose fat from when. There's a saying, "abs are made in the kitchen", and it's so true. Losing fat is 80% diet. Find cardio you like. If that's JM, go for it. Get a good resistance program going. This will help you maintain muscle while losing fat. You'll like how you look better than if doing cardio only.

This^

If you have fat on other areas of the body, your body is going to burn that first before taking fat from the midsection. Overall BF% needs to drop in order to get rid of "belly fat".

My recommendation

Caloric deficit + Work (cardio and compound movement resistance training) + patience.
  • loz315
    loz315 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks for the replies. I went with ripped in 30 because like you said you need the cardio as well which the 6w6p foesnt give muvh of. As for my diet I think I eat fairly clean as I have been doing slimming world which got me down to 65kg :))