Looking for mutual motivation

Options
Hi, I'm Ryan. I am well on my way to achieving my goals. I started working out daily almost 11 weeks ago, and keeping my calorie count under control. I love the app, and use it daily. In that 11 weeks I have lost 30 lbs, and am already in better shape than I have been in a decade. I think my facebook friends might be growing tired of my workout updates and such, so I figured I might try this. Finding people who are striving toward the same goals as I am.

My mantra this whole time has been....Progress, walk the walk.

Cheers all!

Replies

• svandever101585
    svandever101585 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi Ryan, My name is Sarah. I will send you a friend request. I am running into the same feelings as far as telling my family and friends on fb about my workout and meals. I am seeking some new friends on here too for some extra support.
  • beanrider
    beanrider Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Ryan and Sarah, in the same boat here. My friends are tired of hearing about my workouts and diet, and what fabulous new meals I have created. Would like to have some new MFP buddies. Will send a friend request to both of you. Thanks. Bobbi
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    sending requests to all of you as well. let's do this ****.
  • revfresh
    revfresh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am feeling very good about myself. The days where I don't feel like working out, like this morning, I push myself, and I always always feel better after. I'm a whole new me!