To the woman I see on Rt 4 in MA

Options
1235»

Replies

• littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I am not this woman but your post made me wish I was, glad she has your thumbs up and you have her for inspiration! great post!!
  • monicaP413
    Options
    That's awesome! :smile:
  • Shannonpurple
    Shannonpurple Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Awesome post and I am glad I beep and give thumbs up every time I see someone running.
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Thanks for this awesome post OP, people like you make this journey possible!
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Folks, thank you for enjoying my post.

I am a security manager at a DoD contractor and I understand "OPSEC". For those of you that are creeped out by my post, I offer you a few things:

1. RT 4 in MA in the area I speak of has HUNDREDS of cyclists a day on it. A good number of them are biking to and from work.
    2. I never say the time. I say "my commute", morning and evening are pretty vague.
    3. RT 4 in MA is regularly patrolled by PD, and is a high traffic alternate to RT 3.

I'm very sorry for the ones that are "creeped out" by my post, perhaps you have issues of your own to deal with. There was no malicious intent to my post. I have seen this cyclist/runner consistently for the last 5 months, and she is doing something that a lot of people don't.

SHE IS NOT GIVING UP.

And that was the point. The moral of the story. She motivates me to be better, nothing more.

My dreams were dashed, I totally wanted you to be a creeper...they are my favorite, sometimes I flash them my address and everything
  • BIRDIEBL8
    BIRDIEBL8 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Two thumbs up! OP you & the lady mentioned are both AWESOME!!
  • rsimoneau1
    rsimoneau1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My dreams were dashed, I totally wanted you to be a creeper...they are my favorite, sometimes I flash them my address and everything

Nope, sorry...

LOL
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!!!!