Fat Leaving Body

Options

Replies

• calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    It doesn't. It turns into muscle. Everyone knows that.

^This, but only if you lift heavy. If you don't work out at all, or just do cardio, it comes out in your pee like the chicken fat thread says.

tumblr_m6ix01Ljet1rxv5j8o1_400.gif
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    like this....except out your bunghole \m/
    tumblr_msrd59HwD41qmvxavo1_400.gif

I need TP for my bunghole!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    like this....except out your bunghole \m/
    tumblr_msrd59HwD41qmvxavo1_400.gif

I need TP for my bunghole!

tumblr_lwbr74pYnL1r43q91o1_500.gif
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,540 Member
    Options
    It is converted to energy.
    Unless one is on Alli.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    surgery
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,540 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the answers. So i guess I have one more question why do you pee so much when you diet?

Water is a byproduct of metabolizing fat.
    THIS.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    If you pee more but have not increased water consumption it may be due to you reducing the sodium in your diet. That can happen when you first start using a food log and make an effort to stay within nutrient parameters.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    You leave a slug trail behind you
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    They return to their home planet, duh.

tumblr_m74acqbRIR1rb8wjko1_500.gif

tumblr_mowc8t1bZb1rbnnano1_500.gif

^
    totally made me giggle at my desk! i love!!!

Dr Who definitely made fat cute...

This seriously made my day.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    It just waves goodbye, never to be seen or heard from again.

tumblr_miiy2d8P1C1rzqimpo1_500.gif

In for the adipose.
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    You're eating, for energy.. Energy not used is stored for future use, i.e fat.. When there is a lack of energy consumed i.e food, your body will turn to its stored fat (energy) thus your fat is being used.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    "This House is Clean."
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Loss of fluids (a lot of peeing) can also be attributed to not eating a bunch of sugar. Sugar likes water and will help you retain it. When most people start a diet, they crack down on sugar and consequently lose a lot of water weight quickly right at the beginning. If one is sticking to a calorie restriction faithfully and exercising and drinking water, most of those plateaus and stalls are usually due to water, from what I've read. Simple carbs and sodium seem to be the biggest contributors.
  • hoebster
    Options
    water is the basis for the system to function properly. It uses water to transport, and as stated carry by-products out of the body. 64oz's are needed minimal for proper function of body daily. It also keeps the process of metabolism going to help burn and rid the fat in body.
    As noted by my nutritionist at the Doctors office, it takes 40 minutes of continuous excercise to even begin to burn any stored fat from the body while working out. The time before this is using energy from what we have recently eaten. Bad food, gives us bad energy, good food such as minimal amounts of protien as in ALmonds can give us current present energy for the 40 minutes until we tap into the reserves for energy.
    Eating high levels of sugars or breads after 6pm are more likely to goto the hips and waist more than anything else. Calories spread out throughout the day help to level out hunger and energy for other activities.
  • smfitness1981
    Options
    hallo everyone!what is the best way to start exercise,without getting bore?
    :smile:
  • smfitness1981
    Options
    I m going fr 40 min walk!
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Are you eating more vegetables and fruit that also contain a higher amount of water therefore making you pee more without an actual increase in drinking H20?
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    No I am drinking the same amount of water. It is baffling to me.

I have nothing to back this up, but it popped into my mind as a possibility....maybe you're eating better, less sodium, and your body is retaining less water.

This ^^ I see you are new to MFP. If you have also recently cleaned up your diet then it's probably your body getting rid of water retention.

Also, if you are now eating more fruits and vegetables, you could be getting a lot more water even though you aren't drinking more. On average, more than half of our daily water intake is from food.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone knows how fat is expelled from your body?
    When your body 'burns' fat it becomes carbon dioxide and water. The CO2 enters your bloodstream and then you breathe it out. Water can leave your body through sweat, urine, or your breath.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    water is the basis for the system to function properly. It uses water to transport, and as stated carry by-products out of the body. 64oz's are needed minimal for proper function of body daily. It also keeps the process of metabolism going to help burn and rid the fat in body.
    As noted by my nutritionist at the Doctors office, it takes 40 minutes of continuous excercise to even begin to burn any stored fat from the body while working out. The time before this is using energy from what we have recently eaten. Bad food, gives us bad energy, good food such as minimal amounts of protien as in ALmonds can give us current present energy for the 40 minutes until we tap into the reserves for energy.
    Eating high levels of sugars or breads after 6pm are more likely to goto the hips and waist more than anything else. Calories spread out throughout the day help to level out hunger and energy for other activities.
    That's impressive: every single thing you said is wrong.