94+ pounds and Counting

Options

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i love how one of your old photos has "proof" written across it; it's almost like it's saying, yes, proof i looked and felt this way once upon a time, but no more! you're a rockstar!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! You look awesome!!! And your smile is beautiful before and after!
  • beautifulctb
    Options
    Sooooo inspiring! Great job!! Amazing work!!!
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Fantastico!
  • PurplePolkaDot84
    PurplePolkaDot84 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!
  • dp1228
    dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a true transformation!! You look great. And the ONLY thing that looks the same is the smile. I know it has to be a REAL smile now--a "proud of me" smile.

You look truly great. And I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but those squats sho' 'nuff helped with that apple bottom!!

You look GREAT!! Keep up the outstanding work!!

LOL thanks! I'm on a mission for a bigger booty and those squats are gonna get me there!
  • dp1228
    Options
    i love how one of your old photos has "proof" written across it; it's almost like it's saying, yes, proof i looked and felt this way once upon a time, but no more! you're a rockstar!

i never thought of it like that! i found that photo by accident too. It's proof I need to keep around to keep reminding myself of where I was and where I need to go!
  • jennynesbitt728
    Options
    Go get it girl:-) you look amazing!
  • dp1228
    Options
    thanks everyone!
  • UpstateK8
    UpstateK8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You are stunning any size, but HOLY SMOKES!! you look fantastic! Thank you for inspiring us and letting us see what committment and dedication can achieve. Truly amazing!! :)
  • Melissabechtold
    Options
    You are a stunning beauty!!!!! Keep up the great work and never look back!!!Thanks for the inspiration!
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You have done great! Amazing transformation!
  • cyclingben
    cyclingben Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Looking good
  • nikix123
    Options
    Wow you look gorgeous! You're such an inspiration! X
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Thanks for the share, have been a little demotivated today and reading this has helped me. I've got a long way to go.
  • harleygroomer
    harleygroomer Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    WAYTO GO CHICKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HOT WE HOT WE HOT WE HOT WE HOT !!!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing..I've seen you here for a while and you get better with time..>Great job
  • SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing results!!! Yay!!! So happy for you!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pearsol
    Options
    thanks for posting, beautiful and an inspriation........
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!