Why?....Just why??!!

Options
13»

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    My cousin gave cans of that out for Christmas a couple years ago as a gag-gift! We have a sick family, each one of us has it prominently displayed some place in our homes :laugh: :laugh:

Whatever you do, do not eat the expired spotted ****, it taste like a cake that someone messed up by using baking soda instead of the recipe's baking powder amount.
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wtf is it?!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    they have the weirdest names for stuff

they think the term fanny pack is weird

It's just cake with the reference to Richard
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    Spotted **** is a steamed suet pudding, popular in Britain, containing dried fruit (usually currants or raisins) commonly served with custard. Spotted refers to the dried fruit (which resemble spots) and **** may be a contraction or corruption of the word pudding (from the last syllable) or possibly a corruption of the word dough or dog, as "spotted dog" is another name for the same dish with the use of plums rather than currants. Another explanation offered for the word "****" is that it is the German word for "thick."
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Thank you OP & posters for the laugh!!! I have been literally laughing out loud at this thread!!!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Ha
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Thank you OP & posters for the laugh!!! I have been literally laughing out loud at this thread!!!

you're welcome! me and mom had a good laugh when she saw it in the store so i figured id share
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    they have the weirdest names for stuff

they think the term fanny pack is weird

LOL @ fanny! Fanny in the US means bum, whereas in the UK, it means the front part of the pelvis region on a woman. Thus, fanny pack, is deliriously funny to Brits.