On another note, seriously, what's so good about Shakeology?

Options
13»

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    In.

NO.

He's already here, why not let him stay?
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I prefer to eat real food.

you strike me as foolish and closed minded. you can't possibly afford all of the ingredients I'm shakeology bought fresh if you are a normal working person. which leads me to believe you are either rich or ignorant, but most likely the latter

"Ignorant" and "closed minded" because he chooses to get his nutrients from sources other than shakeology? I think that's a bit far fetched.

Honesly, I think you'd be much better off taking a multivitamin and ensuring that you're eating a varied and healthy diet.

Oh and I have a cousin who started using shakeology and selling the stuff at about the same time I started actively trying to lose weight (a year and 3 months or so ago). I've lost 72lbs and went from a size 24 to a size 14 (with some 12's fitting) and she has gained 10lbs. Shakeology by itself doesn't mean anything.

I actually tried it, and its not possible to get all the ingredients in shakeology cheaper than buying shakeology. thanks for coming out though sport.
    Ha. Now tell us how many of these super special ingredients are in efficacious dosages "sport".

Snakeoilogy is a waste of money. It does nothing protein powder and a vitamin won't do.
  • Puffingmuffin
    Puffingmuffin Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just take some whey protein and eat healthily with exercise. Done.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In.

NO.

He's already here, why not let him stay?

Ha!

Take that, Crank.

I'm staying right here...

...in this thread about...something...

...honestly, I didn't even read what it was about...

What??? Seriously? Shakeology???

Ugh.

I changed my mind...

Out.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Holy 2-year old thread resurrection, Batman!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    New Beachbody "coach" trying to stir up business. It looks much too obvious to start a new thread - instead, resurrect a two-year old one....yeah, that's much more discreet.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    New Beachbody "coach" trying to stir up business. It looks much too obvious to start a new thread - instead, resurrect a two-year old one....yeah, that's much more discreet.

How depressing. They just won't go away, will they?

I replied to a couple threads like this in the past with an "insider" view since I used to be a coach years ago (I quit a couple of years ago because in the beginning, there actually were requirements for coaching...like, you had to have done the program and be able to help others...but quit once people made it into a money making crapola scheme). ALL of those posts have been deleted because a hangry coach whined about me to the mods, and evidently it's breaking the rules to expose Beachbody coaching from the POV of an ex-coach. Go figure.
  • reachnick2012
    Options

I'm not a coach lol what r u saying? I drink the shake that's it. $4 for a ridiculously healthy meal is a steallll, its cheap as hell, I have no idea what u guys are saying or if u live in india or something and are getting $1 meals????
  • reachnick2012
    Options
    I don't get them either? I mean why not buy your own ingredients and make your own shakes that are a lot healthier and a lot more cost effective if you want to go the shake route? I mix up a shake every so often, using things like oats, fruit, vegetables, protien powder ect, they taste wonderful and I know their all healthy ingredients :) And they were pretty cheap :) I look on pinterest all the time for new ways to make my own shakes

I tried that for a while, but shakeology is much cheqper and heallthier and saves so much time too. $4 a meal is my cheapest meal of the day. my lunch and dinner are usually about $7-8 each.
  • janicemichaelis90
    Options
    I've been using the chocolate shakeology, it suppresses my appetite and gives me a lot of energy so now instead of sitting my *kitten* on the couch I'm out walking, jogging or lifting weights because I am so energized love it!
  • theslimapple
    theslimapple Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Snake oil. I'd rather spend my money on real, wholesome, food. Beachbody coaches are the Jehovah Witnesses of the health industry. Lol knock knock! Who's there? Shakeology! Shakeology who? Shake all yar money outta yar wallet!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I've been using the chocolate shakeology, it suppresses my appetite and gives me a lot of energy so now instead of sitting my *kitten* on the couch I'm out walking, jogging or lifting weights because I am so energized love it!

Food suppresses my appetite and gives me energy. Go figure.

First post, not filled out profile.... Necroposting troll?
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Snake oil. I'd rather spend my money on real, wholesome, food. Beachbody coaches are the Jehovah Witnesses of the health industry. Lol knock knock! Who's there? Shakeology! Shakeology who? Shake all yar money outta yar wallet!

LOL funny....
    I had someone contact me about being a coach and thought the very same thing when she gave me her schpill. Sellin' snake oil.
  • yeahsusanyeah
    Options
    I think that if you're interested in trying it, you should go for it. Beachbody does a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you use it and you decide that you hate it and that you can't believe you spent all of your money on it, you can get it back!! You don't need to drink it twice a day, and it is to be used in conjunction with healthy eating habits and exercise. If you just drink shakeology and then eat burger king or fast food all day with no exercise, of course you are not going to see any results. It's just a supplement that helps you get the extra nutrition to keep your diet on track. I really like it so far, and I think that it's worth the money for how I feel. I have more energy, feel more balanced, and am more regular. And it tastes like I'm cheating, so I really like that!
  • joelsmom04
    Options
    To each their own.... some people like it while others don't. Shakeology is NOT a protein shake so if thats all you are looking for then definitely go buy a protein bag. If you like to eat your veggies and fruits, great BUT did you know that one scoop of Shakeology equates to 5 plates of a right serving of salad a day so unless you like to eat that much greens, veggies and fruits... then I can see why you would knock it.

I love Shakeology - it's my morning meal - 1 scoop of Chocolate, 8 oz of Almond milk, 1 teaspoon of peanut butter and ice and it's delicious!

Besides it has a 30 day money back guarantee so if you really don't like it, send it back. :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I am amazed how nothing brings out people who are otherwise inactive in the forums like a MLM topic. Seriously, it's a phenomenon that has frequently fascinated me during my time here.