Sweat dripping into your eyeballs - Help?

Options
13»

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    That **** burns! I seem to have started sweating profusely when I work out. And I'm usually moving around too much to always grab my towel.

Has anyone discovered a solution (besides aforementioned sweat towel) to keep the sweat out of your eyes without looking like this?

7.gif

haters gonna hate. slater's gonna slate.

slater-spins.gif
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    HEADBANDS- I buy yoga ones - they seem to stay in place best
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mswcns2Zqm1rwq528o1_500.jpg

LOVE! And now I have that song stuck in my head and I'm bee-bopping in my desk chair. Thankfully most of my co-workers have left for the day. :laugh: :love: :flowerforyou:

Most of the time I just wipe my sweat off on my tshirt. I've got a wicking hat that I wear running but it works about the same as a regular baseball cap IMHO. I might look into getting one of those bondi bands.
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Just get physical!

physical1.jpg
  • thesifter
    thesifter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just get physical!

physical1.jpg

Thats me in the white shorts
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    <
    Lulu makes good ones, like this.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    My biggest issue is when I am running so I wear a hat or a visor.

Also, those funky wrist bands that I thought were just a fashion accessory - turns out they are actually useful. I wear one on my arm when running and use it to wipe by eyes and face. They work.

Ohh! Good idea! And I won't look like I'm trying to be in an 80s workout video.

It's my dream to look like I'm in an 80s workout video. :angry:
  • ashleyinthecold
    ashleyinthecold Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My biggest issue is when I am running so I wear a hat or a visor.

Also, those funky wrist bands that I thought were just a fashion accessory - turns out they are actually useful. I wear one on my arm when running and use it to wipe by eyes and face. They work.

Ohh! Good idea! And I won't look like I'm trying to be in an 80s workout video.

It's my dream to look like I'm in an 80s workout video. :angry:

I make no judgements on your dreams!
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    For a second, I was thinking, "What's wrong with looking like either of them?" ;P OOOH. HEADBANDS.

...I have a problem with getting sweat in my eyeball too. I thought my long lashes might help, but nooo. I end up just looking like a pirate for the rest of the workout, grimacing and going, "YARG!!!!!"