How Many Calories in 10 oz Bun Burger?????

Options
Hi all,

Been to Supermacs & had a 10 oz burger, do any of ye know what the damage is on that in reference to calories.

Also (I know, terrible) a large taco fries?

Thanks v much in advance.

Colin.

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I know other members will disagree, but when I do something like that, I just don't even bother logging it. I know it was awful, I get right back on track at the very next meal, but I don't log my sins...:blushing: :ohwell:
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Colin ... I would just enter each of the ingredient separately ... hamburger meat, 10oz, then whatever else was on there. Also log the FF if they were shoe string or steak fries I would enter that and come up with something. At least you would have a guesstimate.

I DO think logging mistakes is important it will show you how much you have left over in all the categories AND how much you have to work out to rectify the situation.

Knowing that burgers and fries have loads of sodium, up your water today :) Tomorrow is another day!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options

I DO think logging mistakes is important it will show you how much you have left over in all the categories AND how much you have to work out to rectify the situation.

Agree 100% - stay accountable for everything that you eat. You'll find out that sometimes it's really not worth eating that junk any more. You'll take the extra time and energy to go to the grocery store or a healthier fast food option.
  • Mahooka
    Mahooka Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I agree log everything, if you don't want to log it - don't eat it. Works for me.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Been to Supermacs & had a 10 oz burger, do any of ye know what the damage is on that in reference to calories.

Also (I know, terrible) a large taco fries?

Thanks v much in advance.

Colin.

Colin, I tried to google search the Supermac burger, but couldn't get any idea about the calories - sorry. I'm guessing, though, it can't be too far off from other brands like McDonalds double quarter pounder which is listed at about 510 calories. Not much help - but the best I can do.

Vickie
  • ashleighk2010
    Options
    Here you go:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/nutrition-facts-calories/supermacs

That's all I could find. Hope it helps. =]