Help! What can I eat?

Options
I am at the end of my day and this is what I have left on MFP.

117 calories

1 g carb
1 g fat
-2 g protein

How in the world can I get 117 calories in? There's no way! What did I do wrong? I'm set to 1721 calories. 40% Protein, 30% Carbs and 30% Fat.

Replies

• DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I honestly wouldn't worry about it too much! I am not exactly always on my ratios, but I try to stay as close as possible.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    Honestly don't stress about it. Close your day and either you're down an extra 100 calories or you eat an extra 100 tomorrow. Really nothing to get excited about.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I sure don't worry about 100 or so calories, I only eat more at the end of the day if I have 200 or more calories left.
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Don't stress about it. Be proud that you managed your day well. Drink a big glass of water and go to bed.
  • justwanderful
    justwanderful Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site a few months. I try to log every day.

I have never, ever, ever, ever, ever had my calorie totals come out to equal my macro calories totals. Never! Ever!

I think much of food labeling goes by the old saying, "Good enough for government work." They just don't add up.

Don't sweat it and have an apple.
  • kalchester
    kalchester Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the input! I do stress too much about it. I think the food label issue has a lot to do with it! :)
  • mcdowellmay
    mcdowellmay Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I agree. We do our best with posting, but none of us is perfect. It will all balance out. :)