Minnie2361 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Pepperidge farm cheesecakes reframed:

zIMG_2463-churchill-polar-bear-poop.jpg
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I...I don't even know what to think.

So instead something useful: Target has pumpkin cheesecake cookies and if you have the cartwheels app there's a 5% off archer farms cookies coupon.

Are they better than these?
    PFARM-pumpkin-01.png

In their own way, they're more like oreos as in pumpkin cookies with cheesecake creme in the middle.

My target ended up not having the sandwich cream ones (Sigh) so I got the Peppridge farm Pumpkin Cheesecake and Carrot Cake. Pumpkin was A+, waiting til after dinner for the Carrot Cake but I've yet to have anything carrot cake flavored i didn't enjoy so I'm sure I'll be happy.

dessertshop-03.png

I cursed so loudly the cat went into the other room with a very put upon look in my direction. Pumpkin Cheesecake and Carrot Cake cookies?! It's a good thing I have a shopping trip planned and will be near a Target. There's some drooling going on already.
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Those cookies look yummy. I wonder if they sell these in Canada?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Those cookies look yummy. I wonder if they sell these in Canada?

They don't just look yummy, they are yummy. Had the carrot cake cookie (nuked for 5+5+5 seconds to avoid turning it into a rock) with a scoop of ice cream for dessert. Ice cream got all melty and it. Was. So. Good.
  • Minnie2361
    Options
    junk food =self sabotage

self-sabotage.jpg
  • Minnie2361
    Options
    Eating junk food in moderation! Yikes!

junk-food-junkie-theme-box.jpg
  • shannashannabobana
    Options

So instead something useful: Target has pumpkin cheesecake cookies and if you have the cartwheels app there's a 5% off archer farms cookies coupon.

PFARM-pumpkin-01.png

Oh. My. Glob.

I must have...
    Make pumpkin chocolate chip muffins instead. They are awesome.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options

PFARM-pumpkin-01.png

In their own way, they're more like oreos as in pumpkin cookies with cheesecake creme in the middle.

My target ended up not having the sandwich cream ones (Sigh) so I got the Peppridge farm Pumpkin Cheesecake and Carrot Cake. Pumpkin was A+, waiting til after dinner for the Carrot Cake but I've yet to have anything carrot cake flavored i didn't enjoy so I'm sure I'll be happy.

dessertshop-03.png

I bought both those as well. I found the pumpkin ones A+...the carrot cake was underwhelming, I had high hopes.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    all I'm saying is, today might be the day

tumblr_mal28eIuif1qbkon9o1_500.jpg
  • shannashannabobana
    Options

Um...[/is confused]
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

That is awesome.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting
    Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting.This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.