My one year anniversary!!! I've lost 114 lbs!

Options

Replies

• WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    your pics made me smile... that's what a happy, healthy 27 year old should look like!!! congratulations girl! :flowerforyou:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow, your pictures are amazing! You look not only beautiful but extremely fit and healthy. Outstanding job! :flowerforyou: What was your exercise routine like? I'd like to know what you did to get those guns! :bigsmile: Maannn I want some nice guns...lol
  • nikix123
    Options
    Inspirational! X
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    you look smocking hot, if I may say so!!! (And no I am not into women *lol*)

But wow, you made a hell of a change in yourself on the outside! I can only imagine what kind of "weight" you had to shift on the inside!

Thank you so much! And you are so right about that! I have lost so much more mentally and emotionally than I have physically. It has changed all aspects of my entire life!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Wow, your pictures are amazing! You look not only beautiful but extremely fit and healthy. Outstanding job! :flowerforyou: What was your exercise routine like? I'd like to know what you did to get those guns! :bigsmile: Maannn I want some nice guns...lol

It has taken baby steps to get to the high level of intensity my work outs are today! I do a lot of strength/circuit training while monitoring my heart rate and keeping it up! Thank you!! ;)
  • sandyswims
    sandyswims Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The Success Stories forum is part of my daily reading and has been for more than a year now. Your story is by far the best transformation I have seen! Clearly you have been hitting the gym hard and have been careful in the kitchen, too. You look amazing and I love your muscle definition. I am basically going for that look but I am pretty sure I do not have the drive and determination to get there. Sending a friend request hoping that you'll keep inspiring me. :)

Do you mind sharing with us which strength training program you are using, if any? Do you just go in and do your own thing? I completed NROLFW and am currently in the process of finishing New Rules for Abs. I love both programs but am already thinking about what to do next. I am leaning towards Strong Lifts but would love other ideas.

Keep up the great work... you are definitely doing something right!
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great
  • minnie503
    minnie503 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • Wella_Marie
    Wella_Marie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing transformation - you have a lot to be proud of. And just think - if you can accomplish something so incredible in just one year, then you can do pretty much anything you put your mind to. The sky is the limit! You go girl!
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • jmorrisof2
    jmorrisof2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing. I would love to know about how many calories you eat per day and how many calories you burn? I am trying to get an idea on this net calorie, BMR,TDEE thing.
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! KUDOS to you!!!

Will you continue to work with MFP in order to maintain your goal weight!!

Send more pictures!!

Good Luck!!
  • MEZAE
    MEZAE Posts: 19
    Options
    You look Great! Congrats!
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Amazing work and dedication! You are a gorgeous motivation!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm sure going through it, it felt like forever, but do you look back now and say, it only took me a year to turn into this smokin' hot woman?
    I need to remind myself sometimes that hard dedication WILL get me there.

Congrats!
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I'm hoping to say the same thing come January :-)
  • JEMQuilter
    JEMQuilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    what a fabulous story! Congratulations. keep up the good work and NEVER look back!
  • casperkawa
    casperkawa Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing and so inspiring. Congrats :)
  • deliatoo
    Options
    Thank you for sharing .... you should be so proud of yourself. It is not easy!
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Simply AMAZING!! OMG!! What a difference!! You don't even look like that same person! Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!