25 Pounds lost, can't see much difference

Options

Replies

• tn2010
    tn2010 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I agree with Nalia08...strength training is definitely a big help. I'm so glad you're doing the 30 day shred...I didn't find I lost a lot of weight, but I lost a LOT of inches...so you'll probably starting seeing more of a difference in your definition. Way to go on your 25 pounds lost...such an accomplishment!
  • mandmsmom
    Options
    Congrats on losing the wieght. I see a difference in your face. Keep up the good work.
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I see it!
    You're face, shoulders and arms are definitely slimmer! Also, you're waist is more tapered!
    Great Job!

^^ this

Great job! and doing a bit of strength training to tone will help too. The 30DS will for sure help!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    we can see it but you wont lol.....keep taking pictures and keep working at this lifetime change...i can guarantee you will see the difference eventually....keep measuring and weighing and doing what you are doing and it will happen.....good job and keep up the good work...
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your face. No question about it! Keep up the great work! Be proud of what you have accomplished. I am eager to see the next 25!
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I defiantly see it very clearly in your face, you all over look slimmer as well. Keep up the good work, you might not see it now but you will. I have a pair of pants that fit me kinda tight when I was at my highest weight of 300lbs that I love to wear now because they hang off of me and remind me of how much weight I actually have lost even though it doesn't seem like much.
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You may not can see the difference but, I CAN. You look fantastic. Keep up the good work.
  • batty5
    batty5 Posts: 193
    Options
    There is definitely a difference especially around your face & chin you look younger too. Perhaps you should target exercise to the areas you really want to lose most? Good luck you are doing a fab job.
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Even your nose is slimmer!!!!!

Well done - don't get disheartened - we can all see it, and the most important thing is that your fitness is hugely improved!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I can tell. Especially in your neck and face. I always slim down there first....and my chest. It took years off of you and your skin looks much healthier. 25 lbs is a BIG DEAL!!!! You worked really hard. Don't get discouraged. You look great.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    It shows and you're only half way to your goal. Don't worry, you can't tell bc you see yourself everyday. Go find pictures you used to consider embarrassing and you will see the progress
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Probably because you're wearing the exact same shirt. Go buy something a couple sizes smaller.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I can tell! You're doing a great job, congrats on your success!
  • kidzpastorlynn
    Options
    I don't see much difference either... surprisingly, but you really do look about 10 years younger!
    25 pounds is a huge accomplishment... I wouldn't be too discouraged. keep it up you are already experiencing the health benefits! Awesome job!
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Look in the mirror and say DAMN I LOOK GOOD, cause you do
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    have to agree with the other posts here, you look so much younger and healthier!!!!! congrats!!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Hello baby face.... you look about 15 years younger...amazing, well done you""

I thought that too!! Fantastic job, keep up the great work!
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I see a difference in your neck, cheeks, nose, forearms and wrist! Also your torso has more of an hourglass shape. Vavoom!

Try taking a side shot before and after. I've noticed a bigger difference in my side shots than my frontal photos.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: A:flowerforyou: M:flowerforyou: A:flowerforyou: Z:flowerforyou: I:flowerforyou: N:flowerforyou: G:flowerforyou:

You look great amazing...you will soon see great changes! 25lbs is a fantastic achievement xx
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: A:flowerforyou: M:flowerforyou: A:flowerforyou: Z:flowerforyou: I:flowerforyou: N:flowerforyou: G:flowerforyou:

You look great amazing...you will soon see great changes! 25lbs is a fantastic achievement xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!