Tips to eat more (bulking)

Options
2»

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Pita chips with hummus. I buy sabra hummus which is 70 cals for two tablespoons. I can eat an entire package of hummus in one sitting with some pita. On nom nom

Edit to add: I also do Krav and love it.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options

What are some energy dense items, that aren't too expensive, (if possible but not necessary) that I can keep at my desk, and aren't completely junk food? I'm already drinking whole milk, eating ice cream, and plan to add nuts (though holy $$).

Thanks!

Butter. Sweet potatoes. Brown sugar.

Microwave, slice in half, top. Nom.
  • dimam13
    dimam13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I read a few other posts but didn't notice the mention of a weight gaining protein. 1-3 scoops = 450-1000 calories. I did a 4 week mini bulk and put on 10lbs resorting to the weight gainer and almonds for calorie boosters. I did it while doing the stronglifts program and I dropped bf% - generally, you gain fat on a bulk but that program does pride itself on muscle gains/fat loss, can't say it didn't work.
  • hauhaut901
    hauhaut901 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I read a few other posts but didn't notice the mention of a weight gaining protein. 1-3 scoops = 450-1000 calories. I did a 4 week mini bulk and put on 10lbs resorting to the weight gainer and almonds for calorie boosters. I did it while doing the stronglifts program and I dropped bf% - generally, you gain fat on a bulk but that program does pride itself on muscle gains/fat loss, can't say it didn't work.

But...OP likes dat der bacon yo :(

@ OP , skinny boys tend to NOT understand what bulking is or how it's done , I suggest you document yourself before screwing your body.
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    Poptarts. The secret is out

Two delicious pastries are 400 calories, 70 carbs 10 fat. Easy bulkin'
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    Poptarts. The secret is out

Two delicious pastries are 400 calories, 70 carbs 10 fat. Easy bulkin'

This is exactly why we are friends!!!!

I get to add mine into the routine in 2 weeks. In the last 3 week I had to get my Count Chocula in and also start my Ben & Jerry's experiment. I do have 6 boxes of Pop Tarts in the closet waiting on deck to make the rotation.

Fuuark jelly man.. I only have 1 pastry a day atm.. but as the calories increase I'll be adding more and top them with powdered chocolate peanut butter (1gfat/6carb/4pro!) and whipped cream. Dude.. mother of god this chit tastes so good. Try it