lost 18 pounds in 8 weeks (don't look if you're afraid of un

Options
i've been doing MFP for 8 weeks now and have noticed a good difference, but i'm not there yet! i want to lose a total of 30-35 pounds by the new year AND keep it off! i'm 5'7 and started at 165.5 pounds and i'm currently at 147.0 pounds (as of this morning).

i decided to share some pics as i love see've ing the pictures that go with the success stories! it's what keeps me going on here so share your photos people!!

i've been taking photos weekly but i'm only going to post the initial and where i'm at now:

azjnmq.jpg

that was starting weight on Aug 11th

35iqb8y.jpg

and that is now weight, 147.0 today

you can see a difference, right??

Replies

• josh6603
    Options
    Very noticeable change. Good job, keep it up and you will make your goal. I'm currently 8 pounds away from my goal weight. Been at MFP for 70 days now and have lost 32 pounds.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Uh don't know if it's just me, but I can only see the codes not the pics. Would love to see the difference.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    i've been doing MFP for 8 weeks now and have noticed a good difference, but i'm not there yet! i want to lose a total of 30-35 pounds by the new year AND keep it off! i'm 5'7 and started at 165.5 pounds and i'm currently at 147.0 pounds (as of this morning).

i decided to share some pics as i love see've ing the pictures that go with the success stories! it's what keeps me going on here so share your photos people!!

i've been taking photos weekly but i'm only going to post the initial and where i'm at now:

azjnmq.jpg

that was starting weight on Aug 11th

35iqb8y.jpg

and that is now weight, 147.0 today

you can see a difference, right??

See if this works. The IMG has to be lowercase.
  • Mahooka
    Mahooka Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • angdan31
    angdan31 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up. I wish I had thought to take a before picture. I've always avoided the camera. I just bought some new jeans though. I went from a size 14 to a size 10! Yeah Lost 33 lbs.
  • dale49
    dale49 Posts: 37
    Options
    Wow Josh! You've done so well! That's a terrific result and could only happen if you've been totally dedicated. Excellent!
  • dale49
    dale49 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey young 'un! I'd like your 'before' body! lol You look great...good job!
  • jrkingery
    jrkingery Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! Congratulations on your progress and stick with it! :happy:

I'm easing up on my one year anniversary with MFP and moving ever closer to my updated goal (I met my first major goal in August when I dropped below 195 lbs from a starting weight of 270).
  • bananas_watson
    Options
    WOW i hope i stick with MFP for that long! it definitely makes you accountable for everything you put in your mouth if you do it right. i def wouldn't be this far without it. halfway there!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS!!!! . Good job. Keep hustling!!!
  • MardellD
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! Congratulations on your progress and stick with it! :happy:

I'm easing up on my one year anniversary with MFP and moving ever closer to my updated goal (I met my first major goal in August when I dropped below 195 lbs from a starting weight of 270).

that's incrediable! Congrats :D

you can most definately see a difference. Keep up the good work! Congrats
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Big change! I took before pictures and i'm afraid to compare! I haven't even looked at the first pic yet... I'm going to wait one more week and see the progress...7 lbs to go!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Can totally see the difference!
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Good job! Way to go! It's hard to believe you're 165 in the first pic. You look more like 150-155 and the 2nd pic looks like 120 - 125. But it's the camera angle I'm sure. Maybe it's a slimming camera. ;)

Well, congrats! You're not far away! Think of all the cool clothes that are coming your way!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hey young 'un! I'd like your 'before' body! lol You look great...good job!

I second that... I would take the "before" shape in a heartbeat! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!