Londoners! Want Non-Serial KIller-y, Ice Cream-Loving Peeps

Options
2»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Fine, I am willing to compromise on all counts but one. You can be a serial killer, cereal killer, American, Brits, aliens. Anything. But you must love ice cream.
    Ice cream is awesome.

I miss good soft serve. There were really awesome soft serve ice cream stands all over the place when I lived in New York (where it snows about nine months a year). I moved to Florida and there are hardly any ice cream places at all and no soft serve except when the fair comes to town. :-(

I can't wait for the fair this year so I can have chocolate soft serve dipped in cherry candy. Mmmmmm ...

Otherwise, I can't have Moose Tracks in my house or I'll eat the entire carton in a sitting!

How is it that they don't have all that many ice cream places in Florida?! Perfect weather for it. I think if it was me, I would rage quit and just move out of Florida. :noway: Or at least dream about ice cream every single night.
    There are plenty of reasons to move out of Florida. My finances are a reason to stay. lol

I don't know. I find it very odd. We do have a lot of frozen yogurt places where I live, but we don't have those outdoor stands where you just walk up to the window and we don't have soft-serve.

I know ONE walk-up place in Jacksonville and you can do it at the Friendly's in Orlando.
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream. I love making it. I love eating it. I love looking at gifs of others scooping it. I'm yours for life, for a pint of Chubby Hubby.

Really. It's that easy.

I make no promise in regards to being 'serial-killery'. But you can consider yourself safe, what with being across the pond and all.
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I love ice cream. I love making it. I love eating it. I love looking at gifs of others scooping it. I'm yours for life, for a pint of Chubby Hubby.

Really. It's that easy.

I make no promise in regards to being 'serial-killery'. But you can consider yourself safe, what with being across the pond and all.

FR sent! I love it when I can easily bribe someone.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm in UK, and I've not even killed one human (IRL obviously) but I am pretty serial killer-y.
    Dexter was the only protagonist I really understood.

Could be any day now.