Starting to lose

Options
So, I started Myfitnesspal about a month ago, and the week after I started, I gained 5 pounds! I was not very happy with that, so I kicked up my workouts. I've been doing some ON DEMAND workouts and when I'm not doing those, I'm at the gym. After a few weeks, I finally lose those 5 pounds and 1 more, so I'm in the negative (in a good weigh) and back to losing weight! Just had to tell me story. It's not as astounding as most people on here, but I'm proud of myself! =)~

Replies

• stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Good for you for hanging in there! Congras on the loss :flowerforyou:
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    awesome! You're doing great!
    :smile: :smile:
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! Great job! Keep it up!
  • iAlly
    iAlly Posts: 66
    Options
    Well done the hardest lbs to lose are the first ones. Now you have momentum moving forward. Great work!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support! I initially lost 16lbs this year, and then I gained the 5 lbs, so it's nice to start losing again. I lost the 15lbs from January-March this year, and have been on a plateau this whole time, so it's so good to start losing again. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Hollisterrps
    Options
    I have been keeping track of what I eat and fitness and its really been working great for me. Its easy to stay within the limits of the calorie maximums. In fact, some days I get to eat a little extra something to get my calories up to where I should be. Last night I went to McDonalds and slurped a Strawberry Shake just to get up to the calories needed. My wife was all for that! Eat smart and treat yourself to something yummy once in a while. Just use your calories like money to spend. Budget right and make your life happy...Its not rocket science...

2253653.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!