Just working at sticking with it

Options
Hi,

I am new here. Just signed up tonight. I have not worked out in almost a week. That will change beginning on Saturday (tomorrow) I am so tired of starting and stopping this all over but I cannot give up. I just want to see myself helahy loving me more and in a smaller body. I am 47 and I truly believe that the hot flases are making it worse. However I cannot give up. Thanks for letting me babble.::smooched:

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Don't worry Hun, babbling is allowed! Great site, good ideas, good people! Welcome!
  • mom2zacka
    mom2zacka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard! I've only been here a couple of weeks and I love it!! Lots of support here.
  • endurowoman
    endurowoman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I hear ya girl! Menopause sucks, and it makes it very hard to lose, but you can do it. Eat more protein (lean) cut down on carbs, exercise even easy stuff, every day, try to keep regular hours. But you really have to clean up the food. I know because I am going through this and went to a doctor and read a gazillion books. Good luck honey.
  • jwhitted1
    Options
    LoL - great thanks!
  • jwhitted1
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the tips!
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi, this is the best weight loss tool I've found. I started dieting back in Feb at 189 pounds and now down to 146. I love it.:smile: