20lbs by Christmas- who's with me?

Options

Replies

• Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? 20 lb by Christmas would be AMAZING!
  • lauriebratman
    Options
    I'm in!
  • hhill83
    hhill83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Brilliant gals, that's great news! We will do it together. I will create a group, we can weigh in every week (I suggest every Saturday) and see how we're doing. We can make it together!!! We have 14 weeks, so that is 1.4lbs or 0.6kgs every week- we can do it!!!!

Let have every saturday off as a naughty day where we can eat whatever we like and the rest of the time we can stick together to start feeling fantastic! What do you think? :love:

Me me me I'm in! :-) good suggestion about Saturdays...always my cheeky day!
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I would totally be down for joining this. I need people to hold me more accountable and This is a little under my goal , so hopefully this will make sure I lose something by the new year
  • carrien9
    carrien9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Can I join also?
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I will definitely gain 20lbs by Christmas!
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 18lbs by Christmas!
    I'm 5'1" 150lbs. I want to eat healthier, not just staying under & working out 4X week. Good luck everyone!
  • sugarchic64
    Options
    IM IN!!!!
  • csurrao
    csurrao Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new here and would like to be a part of this group. I could do with some motivation! Thanks.
  • Lmaxwell
    Lmaxwell Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I in also!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Sure - I will give it a shot. I had lost about 40 lbs, and sadly have gained back over 20 in the past year or so....I've gained 9 just since the beginning of June. :sad: I am not sure if losing 20 by Christmas is really realistic for me (I am 56 years old, and weight loss is a slooooooow process), but I am looking for motivation to get back on track.

So, hello everyone!
  • Karaboo
    Karaboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • xoxolindseym
    Options
    I'm in! I might not lose 20 but I'm always up for a challenge. :)
  • runningagainstmyself
    Options
    Count me in. I have a similar target, but it's 20lb body fat loss and more muscle gain. Best of luck!!
  • JessieMaeH82
    JessieMaeH82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 193.8 as of TODAY! 9/11/13

I'd be 173.8!!!!! :)
  • JessieMaeH82
    JessieMaeH82 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Brilliant gals, that's great news! We will do it together. I will create a group, we can weigh in every week (I suggest every Saturday) and see how we're doing. We can make it together!!! We have 14 weeks, so that is 1.4lbs or 0.6kgs every week- we can do it!!!!

Let have every Saturday off as a naughty day where we can eat whatever we like and the rest of the time we can stick together to start feeling fantastic! What do you think? :love:

I do every Saturday right now!!! This coming Saturday I want APPLE BUTTER and a Biscuit!!!!
  • stryla
    stryla Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Im game. Its about the goal i wanted to be at by then anyway!
  • bestjuneever
    bestjuneever Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30-35 by Christmas! Last Christmas was a nightmare. My boyfriend's mother had a dress up type of game. She made me put on her husbands cowboys boots and cowboy hat and sing "Home on the Range" or whatever that song is called. Not to mention I had to get on a rocking horse, in front of the family. Oh god, I will not relive that again. I would like to play that game and enjoy it this time!
  • vjc101
    vjc101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kmw213
    Options
    Count me in! :flowerforyou: