You are amazing!
  • jmp1958
    jmp1958 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome I'm gonna give you some more: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy: :smile: :happy:
  • Mandya0503
    Mandya0503 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow so inspiring!
  • janeshearl
    janeshearl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    SO happy for you!!! great job!:flowerforyou:
  • gwen485
    gwen485 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That is awesome!! Keep up the good work!! You just gave me more motivation!! :drinker:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Started at 370 and now i'm at 170. Look at that gorgeous ticker below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 more till goal!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
    Wow look at you! I love celebration posts. Thanks for making me smile!
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone! i'm getting a lot of messages and you're all basically asking the same stuff so i'm gonna post what i've been sending out here. hope it helps.

In the beginning. I couldn't move much. I'd walk till i got winded. then i'd break and do it again. i kept going. i did a lot of stuff in the pool because it felt better on my joints. i completely changed how i ate. my kids every now and then will say "remember that fiesta mac and cheese dinner you used to make us????" and i think, yeah....the amount of it i'd eat was like 1500 calories for one meal....not to mention i'd have bread with it and dessert of course. now it's fruits and veg and lean meats and only good carbs. now i don't get winded. i go on hikes. i go outside now and i'm not embarrassed to be seen. i walk for miles and miles and miles and don't get tired. i can run....i don't like to but i can do it. all i can say is keep making changes to a healthier lifestyle. it's not a quick fix. it takes time but if i can do it.....so can YOU!!! :smile:
  • teerandell
    Options
    Thats Fantastic! It pays to work hard and stick to it.
  • ozofeliz
    ozofeliz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Simply fantastic. You are the woman.
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!!

21525558.png
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! Be proud!
  • kuntreeboy
    kuntreeboy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Great job!!
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I commend your "can do" spirit! Awesome, awesome, awesome!
  • OrionsBell
    Options
    Started at 370 and now i'm at 170. Look at that gorgeous ticker below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 more till goal!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

that is INCREDIBLE. good job! nice to see all those smiley faces. congratulations :)
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    self_high_five.gif
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone! i'm getting a lot of messages and you're all basically asking the same stuff so i'm gonna post what i've been sending out here. hope it helps.

In the beginning. I couldn't move much. I'd walk till i got winded. then i'd break and do it again. i kept going. i did a lot of stuff in the pool because it felt better on my joints. i completely changed how i ate. my kids every now and then will say "remember that fiesta mac and cheese dinner you used to make us????" and i think, yeah....the amount of it i'd eat was like 1500 calories for one meal....not to mention i'd have bread with it and dessert of course. now it's fruits and veg and lean meats and only good carbs. now i don't get winded. i go on hikes. i go outside now and i'm not embarrassed to be seen. i walk for miles and miles and miles and don't get tired. i can run....i don't like to but i can do it. all i can say is keep making changes to a healthier lifestyle. it's not a quick fix. it takes time but if i can do it.....so can YOU!!! :smile:

starburst_multicolor.gifstarburst_multicolor.gifstarburst_multicolor.gifstarburst_multicolor.gif
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic, amazing work
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    What an AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!! COngratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!