You look amazing, well done!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!!!!! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing! I'm so happy for you. :)
  • ladyfiaragc
    Options
    Congratulations! Way to take things into your own hands!
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! I have no doubt you'll reach your goal!
  • Sprmc47
    Sprmc47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    You make 182 look good!
  • annenhie
    annenhie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Congrats on all of your hardwork and success. I am currently where you were in your first picture so that gives me SO much motivation to know that I can do what you did! Thanks for sharing!

You can do it for sure! I'm now in one of the most tempting place I've ever been food wise and I've realized I've made a lifestyle change not just a temporary fix by joining MFP. :)
  • MrsFowler1069
    MrsFowler1069 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    What great progress! You look beautiful and much healthier. Thanks for sharing!
  • annenhie
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm happy to inspire and motivate others as I've got a lot of the inspiration and motivations from here too. It's such a big help to see others succeeding and although I'm far from a real success story, I'm more inspired and motivated to get there. :)
  • swinler
    Options
    Truly awesome!!
  • deevonmeow
    deevonmeow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow you should be super proud of yourself! You look so different from your first picture, i agree you look like you have lost so much more weight than you have. Thanks for the motivation i so desperately need :)
  • annenhie
    Options
    wow you should be super proud of yourself! You look so different from your first picture, i agree you look like you have lost so much more weight than you have. Thanks for the motivation i so desperately need :)

Thanks dear. :) happy to motivate you.
  • iamtahicha
    iamtahicha Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You look great. I looked at your before pic and I was like that is what I look like at 220; then I looked at your 180 pic and was like...THAT IS WHAT I CAN LOOK LIKE AT 180!! Whoaaa. Good Job!
  • annenhie
    Options
    AWESOME! You look great. I looked at your before pic and I was like that is what I look like at 220; then I looked at your 180 pic and was like...THAT IS WHAT I CAN LOOK LIKE AT 180!! Whoaaa. Good Job!

I think I'm mostly bottom heavy now. My thighs and calves are still huge but getting better. :)
  • BlueOrchidMoon77
    Options
    You look awesome. I'd love to be about 180.
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    You look younger and happier and just fabulous! Well done. Keep it up!!!
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What a terrific transformation....Really a great difference in the before and after pics...!!!

Reaan:smile:
  • fitguitarist
    fitguitarist Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    excellent work.you look fantastic.well done
  • annenhie
    Options
    Thank you all. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!