When Was The Last Time You Felt Really Full?

Options
Hexahedra
Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
Ever since I started MFP I very rarely stuff my face to the point of near-vomit; I used to do it many times. The last time I felt close to barfing was probably a month ago in a social event (free food). Counting calories makes it really hard to do, because eating that way would use up my daily quota in one sitting, so I'd have to go over or spend the rest of the day starving.

As a matter of fact I rarely feel 'full' anymore, even though most of the time I'm not unbearably hungry either. I have made peace with this "not full but not hungry" state.

Have you got used to it?

Replies

• VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Right now!
    We had some red cabbage, broccoli and mashed potatoes, not a lot but we are stuffed.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Every day. Its can be challenging eating as much as I have to.
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    The last time I ate out..
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...yesterday.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    13 hrs, 7 minutes ago. Oops, wrong kind of full :blushing:
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, lots of veggies and cheese~
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've *ever* been "close to vomiting" full. The last time I felt very full was after last night's fish, chips, and mushy peas. Mmmmmm...
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Haven't done that kinda thing since college.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm stuffed right now! Slight bellyache after homemade pasta bolognese with garlic bread. And yes I'm over on cals, but that's because I had mcdonalds for lunch! I like to eat a lot :)
  • sportybrewerschick
    Options
    Right now after lunch with 4 big glasses of water! :O
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Last night, right after my bf and I just got done....eating
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    13 hrs, 7 minutes ago. Oops, wrong kind of full :blushing:

:huh:

Well then...
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Right now, after a turkey, cheese, spinach, tomato, black bean wrap w/ balsamic vinegar dressing and a Minneola Tangelo for dessert.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Last night after dinner. I feel full every night after dinner. Not to the point of vomiting, because ... ewww!!! But to the point of "I can't eat another bite."

I love that feeling of being really full. So, I eat light during the day so I can have a big dinner.
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    About 10 minutes ago after I ate this massively huge and juicy sweet naval orange!
  • InForBacon
    Options
    About 10 minutes ago after I ate this massively huge and juicy sweet naval orange!

If only it had been a peach.
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Full to the point of vomiting...isn't full. That's...a binge, lets be real. I do my best to never feel that way, ever again if I can help it. It's not like it feels good, physically or emotionally.

But full? I try to make sure I eat enough to be full whenever I want to feel that way. That's why I eat all the yummy veggies.
  • RuleFive
    Options

Don't you hate when you bite into a ripe, sweet, juicy, apple. Then the juices just drip down your face?
  • InForBacon
    Options

Don't you hate when you bite into a ripe, sweet, juicy, apple. Then the juices just drip down your face?
    I prefer to nibble.
  • RuleFive
    Options

I prefer to nibble.

I am a messy eater.

:)

tumblr_ms3zrvJt4l1qjc44oo1_250.gif