Can you do anything you want with left over calories?

Options
Lets say I've had a really low calorie day and have only eaten about 1200 calories. Would it be okay to the go eat a chocolate bar of 400 calories at the end of the day because I am allowed 1600 calories per day?
Obviously I know it will throw my allowed sugar way off but Im still within my calories...

Been wondering about this.

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Do whatever you want with em.. save em for a rainy day.. donate em to your friends.. why stop at a chocolate bar!
  • scot30316
    scot30316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i do believe you could. I prefer to tuck mine into a little ball and rock it slowly like Baby Drac. Hi em :)
  • crevices
    crevices Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    you can do anything with any calories lol
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I usually chain them in my basement.
  • angelac1296
    angelac1296 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i do believe you could. I prefer to tuck mine into a little ball and rock it slowly like Baby Drac. Hi em :)

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOOOOOOO funny!!!

I like to eat my 'leftover' calories. Sometimes I have junk, sometimes I have a ton of healthy stuff. Depends on my mood!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Especially if it's a Snickers... *drools*
  • ceeceesmom
    Options
    technically you can, but 400 calories of chocolate bar isn't good nutrition. I helps me to think of my body as a fireplace and the difference of putting a good hard-wood log on the fire vrs a pile of paper. A sugary meal is like a pile of paper - up in smoke!
  • hwoeltjen
    hwoeltjen Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Honestly, instead of eating chocolate....you are better off eating something that will keep you full. I don't think it will necessarily hurt you. However, later on when you get really hungry and maxed out your calories with chocolate...you may end up going over your caloric needs.

Just my opinion.
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Mine go to chocolate and ice cream. The things that make life worth living.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I don't have enough calories in the day to have "left over" calories...so I'll steal some from my friends list when they're aren't looking.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I donate mine to a shelter
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    You can do whatever you want with them I wouldn't use a roll over plan though. :tongue: I like to just pretend they dont exist and just pretend I used them up. Sometimes I do have to get my chocolate fix tho:bigsmile:
  • xRiverX
    xRiverX Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Id save them especially if Ive already have had some chocolate ;)
  • MsMimidoll
    MsMimidoll Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I don't have enough calories in the day to have "left over" calories...so I'll steal some from my friends list when they're aren't looking.
    lol you can take some of mine, I almost always have some left over
  • I like to draw little pictures of them and give them names.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Give them to meeeeee!!!!:devil:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    beer.
  • sarah_lou22
    Options
    I don't like to use them unless they fit into my macros...
    but to each his own :)
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Of course! That's the best part about tracking calories. Left over calories = guilt free whatever you want to eat.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Beer. The answer is always beer. What a silly question.

If you don't drink, them dress them up in little costumes and put on a play for the neighborhood children. Teach them how to ea properly. Joy will be had by all!

But seriously, beer. Drink the beer.