30 Day Shred Challenge

Options

Replies

• I am doing a hybrid. I do Focust T25 5 days a week and Jillian's Shred 3 times a week. KILLER, but I am pushing through. Are any of you doing T25? Would love to have more company.
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Ive done 30DS level 1 day 6 today. Finding it sooo much easier, and not sore anymore. I can finanlly do pushups too!! I couldnt do any until day 5 when i did ONE, and today i managed 4 whoop!

Im also gettting hungrier, but finding it so much easier to stay motivated as i want the best results possilbe by the end of day 30!
  • flightyrachel
    Options
    Hi all, I started the shred yesterday, I sailed through Level 1 and smugly skipped to level 2 today, ouch! Bit of a step up! But I did manage it finish and completed everything except those plank jacks! I've bought some little weights, and I feel motivated to keep going. My littlest started school last week so I have no excuses now, time to get fit!!
  • flightyrachel
    Options
    Have you stuck with it Kristy? I've made it to day 2! :)
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've done the shred before but thinking of doing it again and starting today. It really worked last time. Need something to keep me focused.
  • AlterJ
    Options
    I completed day 1 today! So happy ^^ i wanted to quit after the circut 1, but didnt. And at some point, i just couldnt do jumping jacks anymore, so i just stood there, trying to move. But i did it, and im so proud of myself!
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 today! It wasn't as bad as I heard it would be. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. My kids (12, 10, 1) did it with me. It was so funny to see my baby mocking every Jillian Michaels did
  • ashleyjayne89
    Options
    After a lousy week I will be picking up where I left off and starting level 2 today.

My partner who works away had a week off so we were spending time together, coupled with my job requiring me to leave the house at 5.45am last week and having a new puppy to take care of alone when I get home, walkies etc has meant some days I have even forgotten I was taking part in the shred!

Really not happy that I haven't got the results I wanted to see so far so I NEED to keep this up!
  • nikix123
    Options
    I've done level 1for 8 days, going to level 2 tomorrow as lvl 1 is too easy and boring now. Lvl 2 looks considerably harder so will probs end up doing 12 instead of 10, we'll see x
  • flightyrachel
    Options
    I'm on day 4, rest day today then back to level 2 tomorrow! I ache!!!
  • nikix123
    Options
    So did 9 days of level 1, deffo starting 2 tomorrow :)
  • ljhall8
    ljhall8 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 inches so far on the shred love it :)
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    done 8 days of level one. having a rest day today as i did a body combat type class last night and im acheing today!! Hopefully i will be able to continue on day 9 tomorrow. I wasnt meant to rest except for one day between each level but dont want to injure myself!

Can definitely tell my bodys changing shape though! and my "wobbly bits" and less wobbly! yay!
  • KnickersInATwist
    KnickersInATwist Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today (wish me luck!)
    Is it just me who feels strange starting a new routine in the middle of the week?! Then again using "I'll start on Monday" is an excuse that's getting me nowhere!

I'll report back on how I find it. Anyone else who's just starting out feel free to add me- we can all push through together!
  • rawxiehorror
    Options
    I plan ojn adding it to my routine on Monday. I'm really interested to see if it works so i plan on taking progress pictures through out the time i do it. i will also be doing extra cardio on top of it.
  • bestjuneever
    bestjuneever Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've tried 30 day shred but then I stopped and got Ripped in 30 which I prefer. I'm going to start in on Monday when I start to come home from work early!
  • anna_conkers
    anna_conkers Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1 Day 10 today - so nervous about starting level 2 tomorrow!
  • AlterJ
    Options
    Gonna do Day 4 today :) It is hard to do the moves, but its not hard to stick to the program, like i thought it would! Have yet to take pictures and measurments xd My weight is 113 but i dont think it will change much, since i dont have extra weight, just really soft muscules and some fat here and there
  • laurenrubin12
    laurenrubin12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 1 level 1 and I have to say, it really REALLY really kicked my butt. I was trying as hard as I possibly could and my legs were absolute jello through the middle of the routine. I guess I am really out of shape even though I have been doing a minimum of 3 miles on the eliptical about 4-5 days a week for the last month. I'm just going to keep sticking to it and do it every other day because my legs won't be able to handle the intensity until I get stronger.

I am determined to get stronger so I can finish this whole thing through and not stop.
  • laurenrubin12
    laurenrubin12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just completed Level 1 of Day 1 and it really really really kicked my butt. During the middle of the routine my legs felt like absolute jello. I had a really hard time keeping up and doing the double impact moves like the squat press, and GOOD LORD that side lundge with the hand weights. I'm using 5lb weights but I think I might have to lower the weight. I can't wait to be able to do the whole thing straing through without having to stop cause of my jelly legs.

I will get there though. Im going to incorporate this along with my normal 4-5 day a week elliptical training.

48680767.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods