Twenty Somethings

Options
I figured I would give us a fresh post. This can be where we post our daily meals & exercise and let's say every Tuesday we will do a weigh in....Sound good? K, so it starts tomorrow in the AM. For those who don't know and want to join in, we have 13 weeks to lose 20 lbs! Members of the Twenty Somethings are going to join forces and help meet goals & shed inches & pounds! Join in, support, and look good! :happy:

Replies

• artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I figured I would give us a fresh post. This can be where we post our daily meals & exercise and let's say every Tuesday we will do a weigh in....Sound good? K, so it starts tomorrow in the AM. For those who don't know and want to join in, we have 13 weeks to lose 20 lbs! Members of the Twenty Somethings are going to join forces and help meet goals & shed inches & pounds! Join in, support, and look good! :happy:
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    Sound's good, I'm interested..
  • chibimimi
    chibimimi Posts: 12
    Options
    Me too. I just need to get a scale. :laugh:

Good luck in advance to everyone!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!! I really want to be down 40 by Christmas.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Here I am!! Let's DO this thang!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Ok.. tomorrow we weigh... then in 13 weeks... at least 20 lbs is our goal.. WOO HOO>.... GOOD LUCK TO US ALL:bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    oOo..twenty lbs in 13 weeks would make me a very happy girl! I'm plateau'ing it at the moment, but I'm in! :)
  • carmenberard
    Options
    I am in, every Tuesday we weigh in.
    So November 25th then, we'll be 20lbs lighter
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yay! And we should start a new post each week...they get so darn long when we use the same one! So...tomorrow then!!:bigsmile:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I am excited. I joined the biker group and since doing that I have increased my riding time greatly. So hopefully this will really motivate me.
  • alanacara
    alanacara Posts: 10
    Options
    Tomorrow morning!!!! I'm ready.
  • PedalHound
    Options
    I'm starting with this: for supper we had my current fav. Grilled veggies (zucchini, red peppers, mushrooms, onion) on a sandwich (toasted whole wheat bread and home made roasted red pepper hummus) plus 1/3 filet of grilled salmon with lemon and dill. SOOOOOO tasty!!! Woohoo!
  • katyk08
    katyk08 Posts: 302
    Options
    I'm in! I'll weigh in the morning and post it...Good luck everyone and I'll be posting every Tuesday!! Help keep me on track!! 20lbs lighter in 13 weeks LETS GO!!:bigsmile:
    And I also think it would be a good idea to start a new thread each week..like maybe 13 week challenge week #1 or something like that!

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PedalHound
    Options
    I'm in! I'll weigh in the morning and post it...Good luck everyone and I'll be posting every Tuesday!! Help keep me on track!! 20lbs lighter in 13 weeks LETS GO!!:bigsmile:
    And I also think it would be a good idea to start a new thread each week..like maybe 13 week challenge week #1 or something like that!

77669.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Good idea - I second that!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I am the first to weigh in.....

250 July 15th
    goal 230 in 13 weeks... WOO HOO:bigsmile:
  • brandyjo
    brandyjo Posts: 47
    Options
    I would love to join the Twenty Somethings!!
    I weighed in this morning at 253. Here's to hoping I will be 20 lbs lighter in 13 weeks!
    Good luck everyone!
  • Erica92627
    Erica92627 Posts: 576
    Options
    13 weeks to be 20 pounds lighter, I'm in!!!! That would be an awesome weight to be at, then go another 13 weeks and be another 20 pounds and I'd be a happy girl. 26 weeks to be 40 pounds.. okay so that is another goal..

for now 13 weeks 20 pounds less.

Lets go

What do we do?
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    13 weeks to be 20 pounds lighter, I'm in!!!! That would be an awesome weight to be at, then go another 13 weeks and be another 20 pounds and I'd be a happy girl. 26 weeks to be 40 pounds.. okay so that is another goal..

for now 13 weeks 20 pounds less.

Lets go

What do we do?

There's a new post below for "Twenty Somethings Week 1" Check it out!
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to meee