kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    IMG_20130901_170734.jpg

Yummy!!!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Nice!
    I'm currently halfway through this. It could use more pumpkin flavor for sure.

Shock+Top+Pumpkin+Wheat.JPG

Yeah, the shocktop pumpkin was a complete fail. I need to head to the store and see what (beer) goodies we have available. Oh, and:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1084456-pumkin-beer
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    IMG_20130901_170734.jpg

IN

Me too!
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    L_Honeydukes_Pumpkin_Juice_4_Pack_1246659.jpg

Had this at Universal Studios. I want to find a comparable recipe.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I made this last year messing around in the kitchen, a play on pumpkin cheesecake

Pumpkin and sage belgian waffles with cream cheese stuffed and graham cracker crusted chicken and a maple and chile reduction

20120907_184442.jpg
    20120907_185000.jpg
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Nothing to add (yet) just tagging for later.
  • boystennismom
    boystennismom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? I wish I could erase reading this from my mind, I LOVE anything pumpkin, I dream about pumpkin. I've been avoiding cookie and candy isle as much as possible with Halloween coming up but I will workout harder this week to try these! The pictures are so cruel :)
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    I made this last year messing around in the kitchen, a play on pumpkin cheesecake

Pumpkin and sage belgian waffles with cream cheese stuffed and graham cracker crusted chicken and a maple and chile reduction

wow
  • shannashannabobana
    Options
    I want to make chocolate gingerbread cake again this fall.
    I love, love gingerbread but I can't see it with chocolate.

I made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for my nephews the other day. I make them about twice every fall. They are so yummy.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

20120907_184442.jpg
    20120907_185000.jpg

drooling_homer-712749.gif
  • Achrya
    Options
    AIslxzv.jpg?1

OEDt9Rx.jpg?1

I made 40 cookies with the recipie below (Ain't got time for mini cookies), the sprinkled cream cheese glaze on them. Tasty stuff. Not exactly the whoopie pies I intend but I don't imagine I'll get many complaints.

http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/143910/mini-pumpkin-whoopie-pies/detail.aspx
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Wow pumpkin is big in the US! In the UK they only appear in shops in October, they get carved for Halloween and then they get chucked in the bin. Might give pumpkin pie a go this year so the inside isn't wasted, but I've never even tried it never mind made it!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Edy's (Dreyer's) has pumpkin spice ice cream...............so good! It comes in light too. Crumble a gingersnap cookie on top....mmmm.

Twining's Pumpkin Spiced Chai (Bigelow too I think) ...... add milk and honey. Low cal, but it hits the spot
  • TeaBea
    Options
    Hershey's Pumpkin Spice kisses ...... blech! I love most things Hershey but not these.

Wanna try the Pumpkin Spice M&M's though.............
  • TeaBea
    Options
    Wow pumpkin is big in the US! In the UK they only appear in shops in October, they get carved for Halloween and then they get chucked in the bin. Might give pumpkin pie a go this year so the inside isn't wasted, but I've never even tried it never mind made it!

In the US we have "Jack-o-Lantern" pumpkins .... and their smaller (darker orange) cousins .........pumpkin pie pumpkins. Jack-o-Lantern pumpkins wouldn't make for a good pie.......I'm not sure what you have in the UK.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Hershey's Pumpkin Spice kisses ...... blech! I love most things Hershey but not these.

Wanna try the Pumpkin Spice M&M's though.............

I've hear the Pumpkin spice M&M's are underwhelming. Good, but not 'amazing'.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options

In the US we have "Jack-o-Lantern" pumpkins .... and their smaller (darker orange) cousins .........pumpkin pie pumpkins. Jack-o-Lantern pumpkins wouldn't make for a good pie.......I'm not sure what you have in the UK.

2nd this - don't waste your time if you're not using a pie pumpkin. And if you are, make sure the insides are pureed until smooth as silk before using. The texture is why most people use canned pumpkin rather than from scratch - getting it pureed right is a pain, and it's critical. Totally ruins the pie if you don't.

However, whichever pumpkin you use, you can still roast the seeds and have them turn out yummy.
  • shivles
    shivles Posts: 468 Member
    Options

Oh I never knew that! Hmm, I've seen small dark orange pumpkins and larger lighter coloured ones but I thought they were just the same type but different sizes.
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Every fall I make pumpkin soup using the small pie pumpkins. So gooood. Now I will have to go find that recipe!!!
  • Achrya
    Options
    caramel%20Apple%20drink_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

My fall time Starbucks weakness. And a copy cat recipe, if you like that kinda thing.

Ingredients
    Drink:
    Bottle of Treetop Apple Juice
    Topping:
    Whipped Cream
    Caramel Topping
    Cinnamon Dolce flavor – you can either buy it for $7 at Starbucks or make your own for pennies
    ½ Cup of Water
    ½ Cup of Brown Sugar
    About ½ to 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
    Instructions
    Make the Cinnamon Syrup. In a pot add all the ingredients ( sugar, water; cinnamon).
    Stir
    Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes – it should reduce in half.
    While that is cooking in a large stockpot add apple juice – Each serving is 12 oz so heat up as much as you need.
    Once the apple juice is heated and the syrup is done – add 3 Tablespoons of Syrup to 12 oz of Juice.
    Stir – should look like
    Add whipped cream and caramel drizzle
    Enjoy :)

http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/2012/04/copy-cat-recipe-starbucks-caramel-apple-spice/