P90X-ers!!!!!! Need your help/advice!

Options
I re-posted this because I never saw it show up on here and I still haven't figured out how to check :tongue:

Ok now that I let that out hahaha! I need advice or help! I am on my last phase of P90X. For the past few weeks I have been steadily losing about 1 pound per week. Well last week I decided to wake up early every morning and do 20 minutes of cardio to add to my P90X workouts each night.....I DIDN'T LOSE AN OUNCE!:explode: What gives?!?!?! :sad:

Thanks guys :smile:

Replies

• nonnahs413
    nonnahs413 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Kskye! Dont get discouraged just yet. Remember that you are also building and toning your muscles, and muscle does weigh more than fat. Once your muscles and your body get used to the change in your routine, the weight will start coming off again. Just keep with it, stay positive and I promise you will start seeing the results soon! Good luck and keep up the great work!
  • Ebth2306
    Options
    Are you taking in enough calories. Remember that while you don't want to replace one for one the calories you burn with exercise (obviously!) you have to take enough in or your body thinks it is "starving" and your metabolism actually slows down! Give it a few more weeks and you should be right back on the losing track. Doing it right takes more time but it will STAY OFF the way you are doing it (exercise/lifestyle changes not fads!!).

Good luck!