Fellow ladies: Lets talk weight loss and boobs

Options

Replies

• BIRD0
    BIRD0 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Please help me. I am a 42DDD and can not find a support bra to support them. Please please tell me the brand you buy and where I can purchase them. I would prefer wearing these with my casual wear but need the lift.

Nordstrom sells a lot of brands for hard to find sizes. I'm a big fan of Freya and Panache. Panache makes the most awesome sports bras.
  • _liftnlove
    Options
    Ladies I need to hear from you!

I am 210 lbs 5'6
    I have been trying to get motivation to continue on my weight loss journey but my boobs are holding me back.
    I am a B cup and fear of losing what little I have.

I want to hear what your experiences have been during weight loss.

Thanks!

You can buy boobs. You can't buy health. You can't buy the amazing feeling of accomplishment that will come from transforming your body and changing your life. NO ONE can tell you how your individual body will react to losing weight, but don't use boobs as an excuse to keep you from living the life you deserve. :)
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Well. Mine look like ****. But that's what sexy bedroom lingerie is for.
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
    I want to lose weight to be healthy.
    My breast can do what they want.

I need to learn self love and not care about my chest size.

Thank you everyone! :]
    Amen, love thy self.
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Please help me. I am a 42DDD and can not find a support bra to support them. Please please tell me the brand you buy and where I can purchase them. I would prefer wearing these with my casual wear but need the lift.

I am the same size. I buy my bras at Lane Bryant - I swear by their bras. If you go into one of their stores, you can ask someone to measure you. And, they will help you find the right bra fit and type.
  • _liftnlove
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

Amen, love thy self.

\0/

:heart:
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options

I am 210 lbs 5'6
    I have been trying to get motivation to continue on my weight loss journey but my boobs are holding me back.

Thanks!

You can buy boobs. You can't buy health. You can't buy the amazing feeling of accomplishment that will come from transforming your body and changing your life. NO ONE can tell you how your individual body will react to losing weight, but don't use boobs as an excuse to keep you from living the life you deserve. :)

I can't afford to buy boobs....and I think if she could afford new boobs she wouldn't be asking the question cause if she loses em she could just go get her some fake ones. I don't think she's using it as an excuse either, she just wants to know how other ppl reacted to the loss and if it came from their boobs. I was pissed when mine started to go, it's a femininity issue too not just a weight issue.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

I am 210 lbs 5'6

Thanks!

I can't afford to buy boobs....and I think if she could afford new boobs she wouldn't be asking the question cause if she loses em she could just go get her some fake ones. I don't think she's using it as an excuse either, she just wants to know how other ppl reacted to the loss and if it came from their boobs. I was pissed when mine started to go, it's a femininity issue too not just a weight issue.

Boobs isn't what makes a woman a woman..just putting that out there.
  • clsindc
    clsindc Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started off where you are, 5'7", 210 lbs, B cup. Now down to 170, have lost 4 inches off my chest, but still holding strong at a B cup.
  • _liftnlove
    Options

I am 210 lbs 5'6

Thanks!

I don't think she's using it as an excuse either. The OP seems like a sweetheart with a legimate question. I was actually trying to help..I just hate to see someone self-sabotage (even accidentally) because of fear of saggy skin/losing boobs/whatever. What I was trying to say is that her health and happiness are more important than whatever happens to her boobs. After further reading the thread, I think the OP already understood that though. :) Best wishes to you both.
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It's very strongly based on genetics. I went from a DD to a large B after 55lbs.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

I have heard that obesity can increase chances of breast cancer, perhaps having a "fatty" chest contributes? Either way - Natural size is better than fat boobs.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    <
    See my boobs actually look bigger
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Cup sizes are total crap in bras now, so losing a cup size won't necessarily tell the whole story. You may lose inches around your band size (those are also all wrong), and your boobs will look bigger or proportionate.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Darn. Based on the title of this thread I thought it was about hermaphrodites. Never mind.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I always lose my boobs, which makes me sad, but I can fit into tops and dresses better.

14877786.png
  • DanaHerro
    DanaHerro Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Down 50
    Went from a 40D to a 34DD
    Boobs are a bit smaller physically, but cup size has nothing to do with how big the girls are and everything to do with the DIFFERENCE between your band measurement and your full bust measurement.
    If you haven't watched this video, DO SO. It's awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jk55ep4XUQ&amp;feature=youtu.be

But like you said, this isn't about your tits. It's about your HEALTH. You gotta mentally get over it.
    My waist is teeny tiny, so my boobs still look fine even though they are smaller.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. I've lost 37 pounds so far, and my bra size went from a 46DDD to a 42G. I'm hoping they will shrink as I lose weight!
    When I reach my goal weight, I am having some work done to them.
  • maddiejaymes
    maddiejaymes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am praying mine go down, I wear a h cup... Granted, I'd rather lose from my face/back/legs/stomach/arms first but hopefully my boobs go way down too!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have had big boobs from 11 years old but a UK12 after having 4 children my boobs went up to a G. Even after loosing 2st I am still a G but a smaller back size. I would love them to smaller.

I would advice the ladies to go to a bra shop that helps you get the right size, not these shops ie Ann Summers etc. We have one the lady will get you to try on all different sports bra until she helps you get the correct one (she lets you put on by yourself and checks). Yes i need to go back and check my size